First a warning:
As was with earlier build upgrades, it seems that an old not so nice feature has made a comeback: the install.esd file will be removed from C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources folder when upgrade is finished. The fact that this happens now with build 14965 might indicate it will also happen with future build upgrades.
To be able to make your own ISO for possible repair and re-installs, remember to copy it to a safe location (an external disk for instance) before starting the upgrade, before clicking Restart now!
The above being said, here's a onetime offer to those of you fellow geeks who forgot to copy the ESD file before upgrade and in doing so lost the opportunity to make an ISO image.
I've uploaded both British English and US English Windows 10 PRO Build 14965 x64 ISO images to OneDrive. If you don't find the ESD and need an ISO, you can download it from here: 14965 ISO on Kari's OneDrive
I am sorry but as I have no use for Windows 10 Home edition and 32 bit PRO, I have no Home ISO images nor do I have PRO 32 bit to offer. EN-GB & EN-US x64 PRO only!
British / International English:
- File name: en-gb_windows_10_pro_14965_x64_dvd
- File size: 4.08 GB (4,382,978,048 bytes)
- MD5: 0EDF964F8E1E154E2EB355EFE9456538
- SHA-1: 58152882F522F4DE7A1D380E69BD4074675F5A2E
- SHA-256: 84AA23D0EA988B33274233F9A0586927C37751C660A18E6A67D288F6B478A36F
- SHA-512: 75EF3E061F502111FBE5060B106250A25B11E2E11B304FFE980D39CAF1F30C8C1F6645CB64D4A526E8030DF05DDB84911B2C 522CAB5CB79BB6C4519BEE8DB99C
- File name: en_windows_10_pro_14965_x64_dvd
- File size: 4.23 GB (4,542,760,960 bytes)
- MD5: BC6D5E81AF68A20BFD8F5B1E4CBF52F4
- SHA-1: D16427C6FAB38B03A1D59A826BFF210B8F1B712A
- SHA-256: 9EFF6D9C1EA5E34242A9C850A7DFC85663E3113E800AC8FF5F1236A45B195B04
- SHA-512: D62B9F2CA3DBA8686CDAE36FAE6990204F50723488C987DBFC1318D05015784C2301EB5E32100A31AD6EF21B7EB481CC5FC4 3928806C87A38C597B03EB5BD6C4