Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14965 for PC and Mobile Insider

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 15,015
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       14 Nov 2016 #221

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    @Wynona - try this one. Now Feedback Hub can create a short link.....

    Just choose the default opener of Feedback Hub and tell it to remember.

    Error - Windows Insider Program


    Attachment 110135
    Oh, the link worked, TC; just not the solution.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 15,015
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       14 Nov 2016 #222

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    I think I did something similar to fix. Think I snapped it right-left-up-down, all over! (kinda grabbed it by the neck and shook it!). Then closed. Not back since.
    You gonna git in truble, TC. That's clearly bug abuse! And you know how those bugs are!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 1,768
    Wndows 10 x64 Home Build 15063.332
       14 Nov 2016 #223

    Wynona said: View Post
    You gonna git in truble, TC. That's clearly bug abuse! And you know how those bugs are!
    Just gentle persuasion I thought. It's hardly like TC took a hammer to it
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 23,071
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       14 Nov 2016 #224

    DooGie said: View Post
    Just gentle persuasion I thought. It's hardly like TC took a hammer to it
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 15,015
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       14 Nov 2016 #225

    DooGie said: View Post
    Just gentle persuasion I thought. It's hardly like TC took a hammer to it
    Ha! Ain't ya never heared that shaking by da neck kin jar da brains loose!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    14 Nov 2016 #226

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    I think I did something similar to fix. Think I snapped it right-left-up-down, all over! (kinda grabbed it by the neck and shook it!). Then closed. Not back since.
    You broke it's little neck.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 15,015
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       14 Nov 2016 #227

    Winuser said: View Post
    You broke it's little neck.
    Yep, bug abuse fer sure!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 15,015
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       14 Nov 2016 #228

    Wynona said: View Post
    Oh, the link worked, TC; just not the solution.
    I went back at the solution again, and so far, I haven't seen the things pop up again. Been back and forth to the computer three times and everything seems to be OK for now. We'll see.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 23,071
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       14 Nov 2016 #229

    Wynona said: View Post
    I went back at the solution again, and so far, I haven't seen the things pop up again. Been back and forth to the computer three times and everything seems to be OK for now. We'll see.
    See! A little John Wayne approach works wonders!
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 15,015
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       14 Nov 2016 #230

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    See! A little John Wayne approach works wonders!
    Yup, podnah! You skeered it so bad it were 'fraid I'd do the same to it. I did threaten it a little bit.

      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Related Threads
790991162647547904 790962075874922496 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14955 for Mobile and PC | Windows Experience Blog PC:
UPDATE: 742889757512867840 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 Mobile Build 14364 | Windows Experience Blog
745376304942350337 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 14371 | Windows Experience Blog How to Update to Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Builds for Phones
700802623230726144 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 14267 | Windows Experience Blog
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:01.
Find Us