Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14965 for PC and Mobile Insider

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
  1. magilla's Avatar
    Posts : 658
    Windows 10 and windows 8.1
       14 Nov 2016 #211

    linw said: View Post
    Same here. Weird how these faults are selective like this.
    So true. Why some, not others. How are you in respect to aftershocks? The pictures and videos we are seeing look like destruction is greater than initially thought.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. magilla's Avatar
    Posts : 658
    Windows 10 and windows 8.1
       14 Nov 2016 #212

    Winuser said: View Post
    I wonder were I saw that suggestion before?
    I think we do often forget how important it is to provide feedback to 'hub' in addition to discussions amongst one another
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3.    14 Nov 2016 #213

    magilla said: View Post
    So true. Why some, not others. How are you in respect to aftershocks? The pictures and videos we are seeing look like destruction is greater than initially thought.
    We have been getting lots of aftershocks but they have just been rolling ones that weren't destructive. The biggest cost to the country is fixing the north-south narrow coastal road and railway down the east coast of the top of the South Island. That will take a long time and cost billions. Meanwhile, they are evacuating tourists out of the worst hit town (Kaikoura) by military helicopters and a navy ship!

    Cheers.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4.    14 Nov 2016 #214

    linw said: View Post
    We have been getting lots of aftershocks but they have just been rolling ones that weren't destructive. The biggest cost to the country is fixing the north-south narrow coastal road and railway down the east coast of the top of the South Island. That will take a long time and cost billions. Meanwhile, they are evacuating tourists out of the worst hit town (Kaikoura) by military helicopters and a navy ship!

    Cheers.

    I'm over in NZ for six weeks in the New Year. 1 week on South Island in Nelson and 5 weeks on North Island.
    Can't wait to get there
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5.    14 Nov 2016 #215

    You're most welcome! Surely the quakes will have calmed down before then! Nelson is a nice place. At least getting there doesn't involve using the broken coastal highway!

    (Apologies for OT comment).
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 12,396
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       14 Nov 2016 #216

    jyusa said: View Post
    So far this works for me:

    Windows Insider Program
    Doesn't work for me.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 12,396
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       14 Nov 2016 #217

    Winuser said: View Post
    I wonder were I saw that suggestion before?
    I know, I know! But it didn't work, Win!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 19,579
    Triple Boot 10 Pro & 10 Insider Pro & 8.1 Pro
       14 Nov 2016 #218

    Wynona said: View Post
    I know, I know! But it didn't work, Win!
    @Wynona - try this one. Now Feedback Hub can create a short link.....

    Just choose the default opener of Feedback Hub and tell it to remember.

    Error - Windows Insider Program


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-11-14_18h17_15.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	110135
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9.    14 Nov 2016 #219

    Wynona said: View Post
    I know, I know! But it didn't work, Win!
    Minimizing the settings window before closing worked for awhile. The last time instead of minimizing the window I clicked on the maximize button and dragged the top and sides to a smaller window before closing. I haven't had any problems since then. The good thing is MS not only knows about this but are working on a fix. Hopefully in the next build.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 19,579
    Triple Boot 10 Pro & 10 Insider Pro & 8.1 Pro
       14 Nov 2016 #220

    Winuser said: View Post
    Minimizing the settings window before closing worked for awhile. The last time instead of minimizing the window I clicked on the maximize button and dragged the top and sides to a smaller window before closing. I haven't had any problems since then. The good thing is MS not only knows about this but are working on a fix. Hopefully in the next build.
    I think I did something similar to fix. Think I snapped it right-left-up-down, all over! (kinda grabbed it by the neck and shook it!). Then closed. Not back since.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Related Threads
790991162647547904 790962075874922496 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14955 for Mobile and PC | Windows Experience Blog PC:
UPDATE: 742889757512867840 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 Mobile Build 14364 | Windows Experience Blog
745376304942350337 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 14371 | Windows Experience Blog How to Update to Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Builds for Phones
700802623230726144 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 14267 | Windows Experience Blog
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:57.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums