Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
  1.    13 Nov 2016 #171
    Join Date : Jun 2014
    Posts : 5,510
    Windows 10 Pro

    The only problem for me so far is the Settings page opening. Other than that this build is running good.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    13 Nov 2016 #172
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 17,548
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu

    I was using my Insider VM this morning and even forgot it was the VM(all my VMs are on a second internal SSD so run just as fast as my host), until I wanted to open up GIMP and wondered why I couldn't find it, duh!
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  3.    13 Nov 2016 #173
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 513
    10x64

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff S View Post
    For my usage, it is working just fine
    Same here...no problems.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    13 Nov 2016 #174
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,565
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by Winuser View Post
    It's under Preview Programs category. Scroll down to "14965 settings window opening on it's own" It's close to the top.
    They must have moved it or deleted it, Winuser, because I can't find it.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    13 Nov 2016 #175
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 17,548
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu

    Quote Originally Posted by Wynona View Post
    They must have moved it or deleted it, Winuser, because I can't find it.
    feedback-hub:?contextid=531&feedbackid=ac213bec-774a-44c5-b728-e35766718163&form=1&src=2

    Use Edge copy link and paste & go
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  6.    13 Nov 2016 #176
    Join Date : Jun 2014
    Posts : 5,510
    Windows 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff S View Post
    feedback-hub:?contextid=531&feedbackid=ac213bec-774a-44c5-b728-e35766718163&form=1&src=2

    Use Edge copy link and paste & go
    Learn something new every day. I didn't know that you could create a link in the Feedback Hub.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    13 Nov 2016 #177
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,565
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by Winuser View Post
    Learn something new every day. I didn't know that you could create a link in the Feedback Hub.
    Neither did I, Winuser! But I took Cliff's link (which wouldn't work in Firefox, BTW), opened (shivvvverrr) Edge and went right to it, then added my 2 cents worth.

    I guess it may be time to try using Edge again, but if it winds up to be its usual junk, I'll go right back to FF.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    13 Nov 2016 #178
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 10,426
    W10 Insider + Linux

    Quote Originally Posted by Wynona View Post
    Neither did I, Winuser! But I took Cliff's link (which wouldn't work in Firefox, BTW), opened (shivvvverrr) Edge and went right to it, then added my 2 cents worth.

    I guess it may be time to try using Edge again, but if it winds up to be its usual junk, I'll go right back to FF.
    It work for me in FF, it just asked what to open it with and only choice was the Feedback hub.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fbackhub 1.JPG 
Views:	53 
Size:	40.3 KB 
ID:	109982
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  9.    13 Nov 2016 #179
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,565
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by CountMike View Post
    It work for me in FF, it just asked what to open it with and only choice was the Feedback hub.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fbackhub 1.JPG 
Views:	53 
Size:	40.3 KB 
ID:	109982
    Oh! I saw that, but just clicked off it without actually reading. Sigh . . . Sometimes I can be my own worst enemy.

    I do still need to try Edge, though; I am a tester, ya know . . . or
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    13 Nov 2016 #180
    Join Date : Feb 2016
    Maribor, Slovenia
    Posts : 8,886
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)

    Quote Originally Posted by Wynona View Post
    Oh! I saw that, but just clicked off it without actually reading. Sigh . . . Sometimes I can be my own worst enemy.

    I do still need to try Edge, though; I am a tester, ya know . . . or
    Works mostly for me, but I got bunch of these errors (below) and switched back to FF
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2016_11_13_17_12_431.png  
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14955 for Mobile and PC
790991162647547904 790962075874922496 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14955 for Mobile and PC | Windows Experience Blog PC:
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 & Mobile Build 14364
UPDATE: 742889757512867840 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 Mobile Build 14364 | Windows Experience Blog
Windows 10 News
Mobile Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 14371
745376304942350337 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 14371 | Windows Experience Blog How to Update to Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Builds for Phones
Windows 10 News
Mobile Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 14267
700802623230726144 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 14267 | Windows Experience Blog
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:33.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums