Windows 10: Cumulative Update KB3200970 Windows 10 version 1607 build 14393.447
Cumulative Update KB3200970 Windows 10 version 1607 build 14393.447
Update: November 29th 2016
Windows 10 1607 is now a Current Branch for Business (CBB) release - Windows 10 Forums
Update: November 9th 2016
This update is published for Windows 10 Mobile. It includes the same improvements and fixes from the update listed as November 8, 2016—KB3200790 (OS Build 14393.447) that was published for Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016.
To learn more about the improvements and fixes in this update, see November 8, 2016—KB3200790 (OS Build 14393.447).
The latest cumulative update KB3200970 for Windows 10 1607 via Windows Update will push the build number from the last build 14393.351 to PC build 14393.447
and Mobile build 10.0.14393.448
This update includes quality improvements and security updates. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Improved the reliability of multimedia audio, Remote Desktop, and Internet Explorer 11.
- Addressed issue that prevents users from connecting to a virtual private network (VPN).
- Addressed issue with a scheduled task that doesn’t run in Task Scheduler after reenabling.
- Addressed issue to update the Access Point Name (APN) database.
- Addressed issue with Japanese characters that are missing when converted by the Input Method Editor.
- Addressed issue with the system tray showing no Wi-Fi connection even when Wi-Fi is present.
- Addressed issue with Windows devices that disconnect from the Internet prematurely before users can complete their paid Wi-Fi purchase.
- Addressed issue to update the new Belarusian ruble symbol to Br and the new ISO 4217 code to BYN.
- Addressed additional issues with multimedia, Windows kernel, packaging release management, authentication, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Remote Desktop, Active Directory, wireless networking, Windows shell, graphics, enterprise security, and Microsoft HoloLens.
- Security updates to Boot Manager, Windows operating system, kernel-mode drivers, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Virtual Hard Drive, Common Log File System driver, Microsoft Video Control, Common Log File System driver, Windows authentication methods, Windows File Manager, and the Microsoft Graphics Component.
For more information about the complete list of affected files, see KB3200970
Last edited by Brink; 29 Nov 2016 at 17:36.
Downloading all updates right now. Adobe Flash, 4 updates for Office 2010, Malicious Software Removal Tool and the KB. Not screaming but on it's way.
Edit: Went to lunch and returned all completed with no problems. Now running Build 14393.447. Only 4 more systems to finish.
Last edited by WEKJR; 08 Nov 2016 at 14:47.
Downloading a LOT faster than the last one! But it's getting there...
15 min to download
12 min to install
Restart is scheduled in 5 hours, I wonder, if I can scrap it.
Just hit RESTART-thingy!
Download and install in 10 minutes so far all's good
New updates for tuesday 11/08/16
Some updates could not be installed.
Three computers downloading and installing first took 3/4hr, other two still waiting, must be having trouble crossing the pond here in UK.
UPDATE 8/31/2016: This update has been re-released as build 14393.105.
:arrow: If you are in the Fast ring, then you will not get this update since you are on build 14905.1000.
Source: Cumulative Update Build...
UPDATE: This update has now been released to the public Windows 10 version 1607.
This update is for Insiders on the Release Preview ring.
PowerShell DSC and implicit remoting broken in KB3176934
A new cumulative update build for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile has started rolling out for Insiders on the Release Preview ring.
How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
Source: Cumulative Update Build 14393.67 for PC and Mobile now available - Feedback Hub
This update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
Improved reliability of background tasks and...