Windows 10: Windows 10 build 10135 Pro x64 has leaked

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1.    07 Jun 2015 #21

    Looks good and it's just as good as build 10130.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 92
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
       07 Jun 2015 #22

    Well I gave in and joined the bandwagon. It is as good if not better than 10130, I do not see that much of a difference though.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    07 Jun 2015 #23

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Got it running(10135).. drivers install with no issues and it looks good so far,
    I'm sitting hear watching it install into a vm.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 8,297
    Windows 10 Professional
       07 Jun 2015 #24

    badrobot said: View Post
    It says 10135 but it takes forever to install and to load after. I trashed it and back to 10130.
    Mine installed as 'Home' version, so I had to upgrade to 'Pro' then 'Enterprise'!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.PNG 
Views:	434 
Size:	30.7 KB 
ID:	21007Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.png 
Views:	433 
Size:	29.6 KB 
ID:	21008Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.png 
Views:	436 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	21009
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 66
    Windows 10 10586 PRO RTM
       07 Jun 2015 #25

    Installed the one from mega link but am having 2 instances of windows when opening control panel and open network and sharing center. Those only two so far...might be more.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    07 Jun 2015 #26

    Winuser said: View Post
    I'm sitting hear watching it install into a vm.
    I just did a clean install on my SSD and so far.. not bad. The memory error still occurs but it works fine.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 1,489
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
    Thread Starter
       07 Jun 2015 #27

    Not sure how long this has been in builds in the music app, but I'd really like to see this as a system wide switch come General Availability.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	154 
Size:	164.5 KB 
ID:	21011
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 8,297
    Windows 10 Professional
       07 Jun 2015 #28

    blackroseMD1 said: View Post
    Not sure how long this has been in builds in the music app, but I'd really like to see this as a system wide switch come General Availability.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	154 
Size:	164.5 KB 
ID:	21011
    Ditto!
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 4,333
    Win 10 Pro x64
       07 Jun 2015 #29

    Edwin said: View Post
    Mine installed as 'Home' version, so I had to upgrade to 'Pro' then 'Enterprise'!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.PNG 
Views:	434 
Size:	30.7 KB 
ID:	21007Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.png 
Views:	433 
Size:	29.6 KB 
ID:	21008Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.png 
Views:	436 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	21009


    Well, apparently the boot manager of 10135 placed itself on a 'dump' drive which contains temporary and disposable files on my new build. It is a slow spinner I salvaged from a dead laptop. I made the dump drive inactive and disabled boot options in UEFI. That's probably why I thought it's so slow. I rebuilt the boot menu using macrium and all is well now.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    07 Jun 2015 #30

    cheezz said: View Post
    Installed the one from mega link but am having 2 instances of windows when opening control panel and open network and sharing center. Those only two so far...might be more.
    I did a clean install in a vm and so far no problems.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Read more: Windows 10 build 10151 has leaked See also: Windows 10 build 10151 has leaked in zh-CN x64
Build 10135 in Windows Insider
whats happend to all the leaks I have been running 10135 for 6 days now but no new build iso available anyone running any newer build in uk if so where to get iso
Read more: WIndows 10 build 10051 has leaked https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyigwfn8Y0w
576751524283486209 It seems Pro and Enterprise ISO's have leaked :eek: Windows 10 build 10036 has leaked onto the internet 576736154772488192
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:40.
Find Us