Windows 10: First look: Macrium CMC - Central Management Console
Great response, thank you! I appreciate the detailed information, way beyond what I was expecting. Awesome!
Read more: Macrium Central Management Console in a Nutshell Macrium Software Blog
Macrium Central Management Console in a Nutshell
October 25, 2016 Saul Painter
It’s finally here! We’re pleased to announce the release of Macrium’s Central Management Console (CMC).
To tell us a bit more about CMC and Macrium’s plans for the future, we speak to Stephen Macpherson, Sales Director at Macrium Software.
What made Macrium decide to create a CMC?
We had been getting lots of requests from our customer base for a management tool and it was a very obvious extension to our product portfolio as well as a nice compliment to the speed and power of the Macrium Reflect family.
@Kari MCMC has a new update:
v6.3.1666 - 2016-12-12
- Amazon AWS Cloud Storage Gateway integration. You can now associate an AWS Cloud Storage Gateway with a repository. This enables easy tracking of the upload buffer and other parameters provided by AWS.
- System image restore now copies static IPv4 assignments to the Windows PE rescue environment.
- When launching the Macrium Agent version of Reflect, if the Agent service isn't successfully communicating with the CMC then an appropriate diagnostic error message is now displayed.
- New tabbed layout for the computers view makes fixing problem computers easier.
- New layout for the licensing view makes managing licenses more intuitive.
- Scheduled backups could run twice if the first backup was initiated a second prior to the schduled run time. This has been resolved.
- SMTP server configuration was incorectly setting 'Plain Text' authentication. This caused emails to an SMTP server without authentication to fail. This has been resolved.
- Summary backup emails could incorectly report the backup duration by 1 hour.
- Many small bug fixes and enhancements.
You're welcome, I saw there was an update while I was checking my G+ page(I'm "subscribed" to Macrium)
After much persuasion from you guys, and having encountered a real issue/bug with Windows own disk imager :) I'm giving Macrium Reflect a fair trial.
Quick question hopefully.
I've installed the Macrium 'Add recovery Boot Menu' option so that...
I have a Lenovo W530, loaded, running Windows 10 Pro. Today I opened the Built in Windows system utility, "Computer Management", which allows me to view all aspects of the system, and under users, I noticed a rather strange entry for a user name:...
Microsoft management console has stopped working,i get this error when i open Task Scheduler& select anything
i upgraded from win 7 ,it worked then
For some reason the device manager on three of my computers has disappeared from the computer management console. I can access the device manager via control panel or the settings for windows 10, but not via the computer management console. It is...
guys I have a serious problem ... I have 4 primary partition 1.system reserved 2.C 3.D 4.E
first three partition r are shown by file manager and last one is only shown in disk management ... when I tried to assign a drive letter it gives error...