Windows 10: Instagram app for Windows 10 expands to PC and tablets
Instagram app for Windows 10 expands to PC and tablets
Today, Windows 10 PCs and tablets get the entire Instagram experience — including Instagram Stories.
We’re excited to share that the Instagram app for Windows 10
is expanding beyond its current mobile availability and is optimized for tablets and PCs today. The app is free to download from the Windows Store.
We welcomed the Instagram app for Windows 10
mobile back in April, and you can now use the app right from your Windows 10 tablet or PC with Windows-only experiences such as Live Tiles, which let you see new photos and notifications right from your home screen.
Here are some of the features you can use in Instagram for Windows 10:
Download the Instagram app for Windows 10
- Post and edit photos* – Instagram makes sharing moments with everyone in your world easy, speedy, and fun.
- Stories – Stories from people you follow will appear in a row at the top of Feed.
- Instagram Live Tile – Find out what your friends and family are up to at a glance.
- Rich, native notifications – We’ll send you the notifications you want to see so that you don’t miss important updates.
- Instagram Direct – Instagram Direct lets you exchange threaded messages with one or more people, and share posts you see in Feed as a message.
- Full featured Search, Explore, Profile, and Feed.
for free today. Head over to the Instagram Blog to learn more
about today’s exciting news!
*Posting and editing photos only available for tablets and PCs with touch screens and backward facing cameras.
Source: Instagram app for Windows 10 expands to PC and tablets | Windows Experience Blog
Source: Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection Preview Expands | Windows For Your Business
Source: Facebook, Messenger and Instagram apps coming to Windows 10 | Windows Experience Blog
How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10
How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone
Looking to get the Pixsta program/app to use Instagram as well as the others (FB. Twitter). I used to hava program that let me upload to all the programs from one app when on XP? What are you using? Georgez