Windows 10: New OneNote app update for Windows 10 PC and Windows 10 Mobile
New OneNote app update for Windows 10 PC and Windows 10 Mobile
Version number: Varies by device
- Grab the new highlighter and select your important text. You can almost hear the squeak on the page.
- Too much of a good thing? Remove all that bold, italic, underlined, purple, 18 point, Lucida Sans formatting in just one click.
- No need to share the whole notebook. Send a viewing link to a single page and let them see it in a browser–no sign-in or app required.
- Create a new notebook using your work or school account, or your personal account.
- Paste a link to an Office 365 Video or a Microsoft Form, and interact with it directly on the page.
- Use the Share button in any app to send photos or files to OneNote.
- Make your pictures accessible to screen readers by adding alternative text.
Source: OneNote - Windows Store
Last edited by Brink; 12 Oct 2016 at 17:14.
No luck getting update yet.
Last updated on the 28th of September, so ya'll probably have it
On my desktop:
Trying to update....received the following...
Not seeing this update offer on any of our two machines. Presume it's insider only
Check you app and go to settings select "About" then select "What's New" and compare to Shawn's original post, mine matched, but was updated two weeks ago(according to the Store- downloads and updates).
Ok thank you. Sorry, you did already mention that earlier in the thread it updated a couple weeks ago, which mine did! Skim reading things again!
I do that a lot too. Or worse yet, a word or sentence, just doesn't register in my brain. My mom use to tell me I see(and read) what I want to. Fine thing being able to create my own reality
Brinks update version 17.7466.57631.0
Your version.................. 17.7369.57831.0
This is the version OneNote I have.
Source: Announcing Sept Insider update for Office Mobile for Windows Devices - Microsoft Community
there is new update for Windows Camera app for Windows 10 Mobile. The new update includes Panorama feature :cool:
I see the new Windows 10 OneNote, and it looks pretty different to me from OneNote 2010, but I wanted to at least try it. But I can't find anyway to import my notebooks from 2010. Is there anyway to do this? I keep getting messages about...
Which one should I keep and use?
Source: Bing Image Search + OneNote OneNote Online Spell Check update - Office Blogs