October 11, 2016—KB3192441 (OS Build 10586.633)
This update includes quality improvements and security fixes. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Improved reliability of Internet Explorer 11, kernel mode drivers, downloading apps from the Store, and Windows graphics device interface (GDI).
- Addressed issue causing printer drivers to not install correctly after installing security update KB317005.
- Addressed issue causing sign-in errors if a password is entered incorrectly or a new password doesn’t meet password complexity requirements after installing security update KB3167679.
- Addressed issue that causes Internet Explorer 11 to fail sometimes when using a user-defined style sheet.
- Addressed issue where scrollbar position is reset after display property is set to none in Internet Explorer 11.
- Addressed issue where a script in a nested frameset may not run correctly in Microsoft Edge.
- Improved support for websites by updating the HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) preload list.
- Improved the upload of telemetry and download of telemetry settings in an authenticated proxy environment and support for Azure Active Directory (AAD).
- Addressed additional issues with revised daylight saving time, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, and WebDAV.
- Security updates to kernel-mode drivers, Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows registry, and diagnostic hub.
For more information about the security fixes in this update and a complete list of affected files, see KB3192441