Windows 10: Cumulative Update KB3192441 Windows 10 version 1511 build 10586.633
Cumulative Update KB3192441 Windows 10 version 1511 build 10586.633
October 11, 2016—KB3192441 (OS Build 10586.633)
This update includes quality improvements and security fixes. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Improved reliability of Internet Explorer 11, kernel mode drivers, downloading apps from the Store, and Windows graphics device interface (GDI).
- Addressed issue causing printer drivers to not install correctly after installing security update KB317005.
- Addressed issue causing sign-in errors if a password is entered incorrectly or a new password doesn’t meet password complexity requirements after installing security update KB3167679.
- Addressed issue that causes Internet Explorer 11 to fail sometimes when using a user-defined style sheet.
- Addressed issue where scrollbar position is reset after display property is set to none in Internet Explorer 11.
- Addressed issue where a script in a nested frameset may not run correctly in Microsoft Edge.
- Improved support for websites by updating the HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) preload list.
- Improved the upload of telemetry and download of telemetry settings in an authenticated proxy environment and support for Azure Active Directory (AAD).
- Addressed additional issues with revised daylight saving time, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, and WebDAV.
- Security updates to kernel-mode drivers, Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows registry, and diagnostic hub.
For more information about the security fixes in this update and a complete list of affected files, see KB3192441
Source: Windows 10 update history
Source: Windows 10 update history - Microsoft
Windows Update - Check for and Install in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums
Microsoft just released cumulative update KB3172985.
Update history: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12387/windows-10-update-history
Fails to Upgrade to Windows 10 v.1511, 10586
Firstly, I have bought a Laptop which including Windows 10 OEM from factory then I add SSD and Clone HHD which have a licence (all of disk to SSD). After that, I have been trying to up version to be...
Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 KB3147458
Direct download links:
Why do they do this?
I recently did the update of my W10x64 pro to version 1511 build 10586, and now I am discovering all kinds of annoying changes of my settings. In no particular order:
* Caps Lock disable entry in registry was removed