Windows 10: Cumulative Update KB3194798 for Windows 10 PC & Mobile build 14393.321
Cumulative Update KB3194798 for Windows 10 PC & Mobile build 14393.321
A new cumulative update KB3194798 build 14393.321 released for Windows 10 users. The latest cumulative update KB3194798 is now available for Windows 10 1607 Anniversary Update build users. The latest build will update PC build 14393.222 to build 14393.321 and mobile build 10.0.14393.321.
This update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Improved reliability of Bluetooth and storage file system.
- Addressed issue causing printer drivers to not install correctly after installing security update KB317005.
- Addressed issue causing sign-in errors if a password is entered incorrectly or a new password doesn’t meet password complexity requirements after installing security update KB3167679.
- Addressed issue that required users to log out and log back in before using the application they installed using the Windows installer (MSI).
- Improved support for networks by adding new entries to the Access Point Name (APN) database.
- Addressed issue that was causing excessive battery drain on Windows 10 Mobile when connected to Wi-Fi.
- Addressed issue in which setting up both fingerprint and iris recognition sometimes causes the sign-in to fail on Windows 10 Mobile.
- Addressed issue that was causing high CPU usage on Windows 10 Mobile.
- Addressed additional issues with multimedia playback, revised daylight saving time, authentication, Internet Explorer 11, and Windows Shell.
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Windows registry, and diagnostics hub.
For more information about the complete list of affected files, see KB3194798
Source: Windows 10 update history
Manual download link:
Last edited by Brink; 11 Oct 2016 at 13:02.
downloading now, looks like its going to be another slow one for me
Stuck at 48% for the last 10 minutes. Here we go again with another "problem" Cumulative Update.
Update first failed (not all files were downloaded...) now it is given a 2nd chance.
for me the first pitstop was 51%, now 65
Let's see what happen...
Early feedback not sounding promising - anyone got it installed and running ok yet ?
Slow download now at 90%. Download hogging my laptop all work is very slow.
Opened WIndows update today to check something, and it found KB3172985 and one Defender definitons update, but I installed the KB one on Tuesday, and restarted then, it was in successfully so why a second time?, says NO restart this time,...
I'm hoping somebody might be able to advise me on an issue I'm having. I'm not the most techy so I'm hoping I can explain it accurately.
It seems to be (from what I have discovered) linked to the Windows 10 Cumulative Updates.
Issue 1 began on...
Download x64 KB3097617: 496 MB http://t.co/bgMy2WebuS
Download x86 KB3097617: 223 MB http://t.co/FSYejVRx7B
I know that a lot of people have been having issues with this update, but I haven't even been able to get the update to appear in Windows Update, it's not in my Update History so im pretty sure it didn't install without me knowing, and when I check...