Windows 10: Microsoft Is Updating Paint With New Features And Refreshed Interface

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

  1. Posts : 27
    Win 10 Pro x64
       09 Oct 2016 #11

    paint needs a update badly. give picpick a look. what paint and paint.net could be.

    http://ngwin.com/picpick
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 22
    Windows 10 Pro
       09 Oct 2016 #12

    An other alternative is paint.net.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    10 Oct 2016 #13

    I don't wish any or much changes to Paint. It's meant to be simple, quick and elementary picture processor/maker, there's plenty of complicated yet still free programs for graphics. Hope that new one doesn't replace this present one.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    10 Oct 2016 #14

    CountMike said: View Post
    I don't wish any or much changes to Paint. It's meant to be simple, quick and elementary picture processor/maker, there's plenty of complicated yet still free programs for graphics. Hope that new one doesn't replace this present one.
    Have to agree. Happy with paint in its current guise. Seems like another 'change for the sake of change' things and what's the odds whatever they do will either break it or intro bugs
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 683
    W10 Pro (desktop), W10 (laptop), W10 (laptop), W10Pro (tablet)
       10 Oct 2016 #15

    I'm not an artist by any means and my only use for Paint is for when I take screenshots and then wish to crop or annotate them. I doubt I would ever use the new features being put into Paint but it does look like a cool app that would be fun to play with a few times.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    10 Oct 2016 #16

    strollin said: View Post
    I'm not an artist by any means and my only use for Paint is for when I take screenshots and then wish to crop or annotate them. I doubt I would ever use the new features being put into Paint but it does look like a cool app that would be fun to play with a few times.
    That basically all I do with paint. I like that it's simple and easy to use.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 1,539
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       10 Oct 2016 #17

    I just tried out the new version of Paint. It'll take some getting used to, but it's pretty nice overall. Although I really only use Paint to edit screenshots, so your mileage may vary.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    10 Oct 2016 #18

    blackroseMD1 said: View Post
    I just tried out the new version of Paint. It'll take some getting used to, but it's pretty nice overall. Although I really only use Paint to edit screenshots, so your mileage may vary.
    Where did you find it, in the Store ?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 1,539
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       10 Oct 2016 #19

    CountMike said: View Post
    Where did you find it, in the Store ?
    No, it's a leaked version of the UWP app that came from MS testers, so I'm not sure I can share it here. Seems to be fully functional though, and pretty easy to use. It currently goes by the app name Paint Preview.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 758
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 16226
       10 Oct 2016 #20
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Related Threads
Hello! I am running windows 10 on my PC. I recently switched my screensaver to the lock screen by going to the screen saver settings, selecting the "(None)" option and then activating "on resume, display logon screen". After a set amount of time,...
Does Windows automatically refresh the thumbnail cache of its own accord? If so, how often does it do it? I know you can kick it off manually. I have a load of m4a music files where explorer is not displaying the album art thumbnail. I just wondered...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:40.
Find Us