That gets rid of hiberfill file.
just tried my laptop in sleep mode without closing the lid and it started up as soon as i pressed the power button no problem
I just sent feedback on the sleep/no wake issue and have allowed them to monitor my system.
I'm not worried about privacy, since this is a test system and I don't do anything I shouldn't anyway.
- my Xbox Live account has been completely fubared by this update..
- can't play any games or access my account..
- just being sent round in a cycle "try again" - "access denied" errors..
- uninstalled the Xbox One App and The Xbox One BETA App..
- tried re-installing them both again via the Store..
- still no dice..
- what's going on..!!
EDIT: Success. Although the above error prevented me from doing an in-place flight upgrade from 14393.223, I was able to create an iso from the esd and do the in-place upgrade to 14942 from there with no problems. Succeeded on first attempt, took ~35 minutes, start to finish I am happy to report.
Last edited by waltc; 08 Oct 2016 at 12:31.