Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : Jul 2015
    Posts : 706
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 15014
       30 Sep 2016 #61

    Kari said: View Post
    Easy workaround to add mapped shares:

    In PowerShell, enter the following command:

    Code:
    New-PSDrive -Name X -PSPriver FileSystem -Root \\COMPUTER\ShareName -Credential USERNAME_TO_ACCESS_SHARE -Persist

    As name, replace the X in above example with drive letter you want to assign to share. The -Persist switch keeps the drive mapped even after restart.

    Enter password for share credentials:That's it.
    Thanks for the workaround Kari.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Apr 2014
    Posts : 599
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview (14971)
       30 Sep 2016 #62

    I'm suddenly having a problem with the Mail app in 14936 - it keeps telling me that my account settings need fixing. I click the 'fix' button, it tells me that everything's all fixed, then instantly tells me that my account settings need fixing. Lather, rinse, repeat. This feels like a regression to a problem from last year. Anyone else experience this? Any fix/workaround? It's annoying as heck.

    [edit: I see that the Mail/Calendar app was updated today...]
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Jan 2015
    Posts : 598
    Windows 10 and windows 8.1
       30 Sep 2016 #63

    sgage said: View Post
    I'm suddenly having a problem with the Mail app in 14936 - it keeps telling me that my account settings need fixing. I click the 'fix' button, it tells me that everything's all fixed, then instantly tells me that my account settings need fixing. Lather, rinse, repeat. This feels like a regression to a problem from last year. Anyone else experience this? Any fix/workaround? It's annoying as heck.

    [edit: I see that the Mail/Calendar app was updated today...]
    i had that with one particular mail app - yahoo kept telling me my account needed fixing. I ignored it and it finally fixed itself.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : May 2016
    FL, USA
    Posts : 69
    Windows 10-Pro 64bit
       30 Sep 2016 #64

    magilla said: View Post
    i had that with one particular mail app - yahoo kept telling me my account needed fixing. I ignored it and it finally fixed itself.
    Because of the Yahoo email hacking, it it now set to block any email apps it doesn't recognize, which are just about all apps.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Apr 2014
    Posts : 599
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview (14971)
       30 Sep 2016 #65

    magilla said: View Post
    i had that with one particular mail app - yahoo kept telling me my account needed fixing. I ignored it and it finally fixed itself.
    I had this problem ages ago with a generic ISP IMAP account (that worked perfectly with every other email client I threw at it). This time it was with my MS Account - that really surprised me...
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Jan 2015
    Posts : 598
    Windows 10 and windows 8.1
       30 Sep 2016 #66

    Comp Cmndo said: View Post
    Because of the Yahoo email hacking, it it now set to block any email apps it doesn't recognize, which are just about all apps.
    This was prior to yahoo email hacking---at least prior to it coming to public light.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Jan 2015
    UK
    Posts : 266
    windows 10
       01 Oct 2016 #67

    downloaded and installed and as usual synaptic touchpad problems and had to reinstall a newer driver version than windows put on
    sfc/scannow still only goes to 20%
    but on plus note now have network on vmware player
    so far everything else is working
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Sep 2015
    Posts : 59
    Win10
       01 Oct 2016 #68

    Hi guys.
    Only from curiosity, are there any new features or at least something interesting in this build?
    Or just new, boring bugs, like in the last builds?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Oct 2014
    Posts : 1,309
    win 10 Insider
       01 Oct 2016 #69

    I wouldn't install it for the excitement!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 12,923
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       01 Oct 2016 #70

    vel2000 said: View Post
    Hi guys.
    Only from curiosity, are there any new features or at least something interesting in this build?
    Or just new, boring bugs, like in the last builds?
    linw said: View Post
    I wouldn't install it for the excitement!
    But there is something exiting
    @Brink found a hidden feature....:
    File Explorer UWP app Shortcut - Create in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14383 for PC and Mobile
751098939798007808 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14383 for PC and Mobile | Windows Experience Blog Download: Windows 10 Mobile Emulator 14383
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 & Mobile Build 14364
UPDATE: 742889757512867840 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 Mobile Build 14364 | Windows Experience Blog
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14332 for PC and Mobile
725082490369536001 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14332 | Windows Experience Blog How to Update to Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Builds for Phones
Windows 10 News
Mobile Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10581
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10581 | Windows Experience Blog
Windows 10 News
Mobile Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10512
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10512 | Blogging Windows
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:20.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums