Windows 10: Microsoft Streamlines Expert-Level Certifications (MCSE & MCSD)
Microsoft Streamlines Expert-Level Certifications (MCSE & MCSD)
Senior Business Strategy Manager for MS Learning Larry Kaye announced the reshaping of the entire Microsoft Certification program yesterday in a Born to Learn blog post entitled "Microsoft Streamlines Technical Certifications." Going forward there will be 4 MCSE tracks and only 1 MCSD track -- namely:
Also, no more recert exams. Each expert-level cert includes an elective, where taking a new elective renews the credential for another year. See the blog post for all the details.
- MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure - focusing on skills validation for Windows Server and Microsoft Azure
- MCSE: Mobility - focusing on skills validation for Windows Client and Enterprise Mobility Suite
- MCSE: Data Management and Analysis - focusing on skills validation for both on-premises and cloud-based Microsoft data products and services
- MCSE: Productivity - focusing on skills validation for Office 365, SharePoint, Exchange, and Skype for Business
- MCSD: App Builder - focusing on skills validation for Web and Mobile app development
Source: Born to Learn blog post "Microsoft Streamlines Technical Certifications"
Source: You're the Expert: Teach Cortana When to Connect You to Users | Building Apps for Windows
hope that someone can help me..
when the computer boot it schut down after seconds
then i start the computer normal again i get this problem code:
Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power EventID 41 Version 3 Level 1 Task 63
He is what I have, three computer's on home network,they are hardwired to a Linksys Router. I can share files between them without problems. Have no cable where I live,use a Verizon Hotspot from my phone for internet. I use a Netgear WNDA3100...
Okay, I don't post on forums much, because I'm usually pretty good at researching through the inter-web, however I'm at a loss for wits with this problem, so I'll get right to the point.
I use OBS, Open Broadcaster Software, a lot and would love...
Read more: Windows 10: Microsoft streamlines switching between desktop and tablet mode