Windows 10: Why the future of storage is all about DNA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

  1. Posts : 1,683
    Windows 10 x86 14383 Insider Pro and Core 10240
       25 Sep 2016 #11

    AndreTen said: View Post
    This elaboration is surely worthy of some kind of political nomination!
    Ok, Andre, I'm in the market for a globally recognised sinecure, what do you want to propose me for? I like the title, and am eminently qualified for the post of The Big MacGuffin with special responsibility for ludicrously irresponsible research into daft data storage methodologies.​ My rates are affordable, just.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 6,467
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       25 Sep 2016 #12

    Fafhrd said: View Post
    Ok, Andre, I'm in the market for a globally recognised sinecure, what do you want to propose me for? I like the title, and am eminently qualified for the post of The Big MacGuffin with special responsibility for ludicrously irresponsible research into daft data storage methodologies.​ My rates are affordable, just.
    You don't need to limit yourself in any way Let your options wide open
    Admit, I don't understand everything you are saying , but it sounds like something important, doable a lot of research involving etc...

    So...
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 1,683
    Windows 10 x86 14383 Insider Pro and Core 10240
       25 Sep 2016 #13

    Look, Andre, I need a reliable PA for the post - are you available? If we are going to make this work, we need to move fast, before the UK pulls out of Europe, or else it's a no-go. Whaddaya think?
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 6,467
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       25 Sep 2016 #14

    Fafhrd said: View Post
    Look, Andre, I need a reliable PA for the post - are you available? If we are going to make this work, we need to move fast, before the UK pulls out of Europe, or else it's a no-go. Whaddaya think?
    So, you were thinking about some EU commission position?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 1,683
    Windows 10 x86 14383 Insider Pro and Core 10240
       25 Sep 2016 #15

    I've often thought about some EU commission position, but unfortunately, I believe that discussions of this nature are forbidden on Tenforums due to contravention of several of the Forum Rules.

    So I guess we ought to drop this right now, Andre, sorry!

      My ComputersSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 6,467
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       25 Sep 2016 #16

    Fafhrd said: View Post
    I've often thought about some EU commission position, but unfortunately, I believe that discussions of this nature are forbidden on Tenforums due to contravention of several of the Forum Rules.

    So I guess we ought to drop this right now, Andre, sorry!

    OK, i still think it is somehow connected to topic, but as you wish. If sometime in the future you'll change your mind, forget to call me, please

      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    26 Sep 2016 #17

    You guys are cracking me up. I just love this forum.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Related Threads
The Future of Pen: Windows Ink in Windows 10 News
Source: The Future of Pen: Windows Ink | Windows Experience Blog
The FUTURE OF WINDOWS OS in General Support
What do you think Windows 10 will be like in the future? Will there ever be another Windows? I get the feeling that Windows 10 will not end up being the last Windows we will ever see no matter how many times they update it. I also think Microsoft...
Cortana and Future? in Software and Apps
recently I read more about Cortana in random websites and according to them she is still in beta phase /alpha phase in certain regions and it's still not available for most of regions, Cortana analyzes the way we type, our voices and the data in our...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:38.
Find Us