Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10130 for PCs Insider

Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
  1.    26 Jun 2015 #471

    Gary said: View Post
    I never used Windows 8 and I doubt it was dumped on anyone. One had to choose it. I am happy to participate as well as I have Beta Tested all Windows OS's since Windows Vista and also Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010. MS used to mail us DVD's for Vista.
    It was brought out without the same effort that MS is putting into allowing user input into the final product. And trust me.. it felt like MS just told us to use it as is.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    26 Jun 2015 #472

    CountMike said: View Post
    I used Win 8 since early alpha, hardly got dumped upon !
    And just how much input did you get into what the final product would become??
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    26 Jun 2015 #473

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    And just how much input did you get into what the final product would become??
    I think I went thru just few iterations, couple of alphas, a beta 1 and 2 and only one Consumer preview before RTM. Before CP there were no regular updates and no easy way to send reports and suggestions. All together it was strictly insider job and had to chase each change thru torrents or got them from friends. Heard that there was quite few people testing but MS never had such wholesale testing offer before. Can tell you one thing though, first few versions were very troublesome and few times wiped out everything in their path, including connected drives.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    26 Jun 2015 #474

    I realize that no one knows for sure, but has anyone heard from any reliable source when the next build will be available? Or does anyone want to guess when?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 1,509
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       26 Jun 2015 #475

    Frank1 said: View Post
    I realize that no one knows for sure, but has anyone heard from any reliable source when the next build will be available? Or does anyone want to guess when?
    Things seem to be progressing well. I wouldn't be surprised to see a build early next week sometime.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 14,411
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       26 Jun 2015 #476

    Frank1 said: View Post
    I realize that no one knows for sure, but has anyone heard from any reliable source when the next build will be available? Or does anyone want to guess when?
    CPUPro said it'll RTM Monday. I've always found him to be pretty accurate. I wish they'd do something!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    26 Jun 2015 #477

    Wynona said: View Post
    CPUPro said it'll RTM Monday. I've always found him to be pretty accurate. I wish they'd do something!
    Now that would be great!! Thanks for reporting.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    26 Jun 2015 #478

    Wynona said: View Post
    CPUPro said it'll RTM Monday. I've always found him to be pretty accurate. I wish they'd do something!
    Well, I hope so. I'm anxious to try it. For a little while last night I thought it was available. But then found out I was wrong .
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 14,411
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       26 Jun 2015 #479

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Now that would be great!! Thanks for reporting.
    He said it in one of the threads we're watching, Jeff. But I'm not getting my hopes up yet!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 14,411
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       26 Jun 2015 #480

    Frank1 said: View Post
    Well, I hope so. I'm anxious to try it. For a little while last night I thought it was available. But then found out I was wrong .
    I thought so too, Frank. My computer wanted to reboot and I thought this was in prep for a new build, but nope.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10166 | Blogging Windows Preview Builds - Check for New Windows 10 Builds . Windows 10 Home Insider Preview build 10166 product key: KTNPV-KTRK4-3RRR8-39X6W-W44T3 Windows 10 Pro...
Just available on my machine. AMEN. Rich 22747 UPDATE: Whoa! Another Windows 10 PC build! Build 10159 - Windows 10 Forums
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10136 How to Update to Windows 10 Insider Preview for Phones from Windows Phone 8.1 How to Use Windows Phone Recovery Tool to Roll Back from Windows 10 to Windows Phone 8.1
Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/05/20/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-10122-for-pcs/ https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2451-preview-builds-check-new-windows-10-builds.html UPDATES: 601080802793922560
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:28.
Find Us