It crashed by desktop upon restarting after installing the build 10130 update.
Looks like I'll be doing a clean install, and starting over with this update.
No problems updating to build 10130 on the laptop though.
Nice surprise and the issue with the blurred ICONS is gone.
- The problem when opening apps always in small size has been fixed.
- If you have MS Games (From Windows 7). You have to do a repair to get them back
- If you create any Right Click context menu. You'd have to redo them
- Sound not working with my SB X-Fi. I had to open the Device Manager, disable it then re-enable.
- Weather App works correctly
Otherwise, Sailing smootly. All my installed apps work flawlessly.
Last edited by topgundcp; 29 May 2015 at 19:32.
I am having problems with the task bar auto hide only works sometimes when it quits working a reboot is required to fix.