Windows 10: Announcing Office Mobile Insider update 17.7369 for Windows 10 Mobile Office
Announcing Office Mobile Insider update 17.7369 for Windows 10 Mobile
Hi Office Insiders,
On 09/16, we released a monthly update 17.7369 (or higher), available for download for Windows 10 devices including tablets and phone. These features and fixes are available to Insiders first before anyone else, as a part of the Office Insider program and the Windows Insider Program. You can download the latest versions of Office Mobile apps from the Microsoft Store, or click the following links from your device:
Get Word Mobile
Get Excel Mobile
Get PowerPoint Mobile
What's new this month?
Here's what to expect --
For a full list of all features and history, check out What’s New in OneNote, Word Mobile, Excel Mobile, and PowerPoint Mobile.
How do I join the Office Insider Program?
You can become an Insider with the following --
you can download and use the latest versions of Office Mobile apps. Not sure yet? No problem! You can still download your free Office Mobile apps and give it a go.
How do I get help or give feedback?
You can reach out for support anytime by doing any of the following:
We look forward to hearing from you, and can’t wait to hear your feedback on these features and the program. In the meantime, don’t forget to bundle up!
The Office Insider Team
- Open more file types in Excel Mobile Open files that contain ActiveX controls or files containing text and web queries on your Windows 10 tablet or phone.
- Export to PDF with Word Mobile Save your document in a widely sharable format that preserves layout, formatting, fonts and images.
- New text highlighter in OneNote for Windows tablet Grab the new highlighter and select text that’s important to draw attention to.
- New clear formatting option in OneNote Now you can remove all that is bold, italicized, underlined, purple or in 18 points. Lucida Sans formatting is just one click away.
- Embed more content with OneNote Paste a link to an Office 365 Video or Microsoft Form, now interact with it directly on the page.
- Share photos or files from other apps in OneNote Use the Share button in any app to send photos or files to your OneNote.
- Add alternative text to pictures in OneNote Make your pictures accessible to screen readers by adding alternative text.
- Try out new designs in OneNote on Windows tablet We’ve made some changes to help you get around your notes. Check them out by turning on “Settings > Enable Experimental Features” and let us know what you think!
- Help shape the future of Office today Become an Office Insider to get early access to all things new in Office. Click Windows Settings> Update and Security> Windows Insider Program to learn more.
Source: Announcing Sept Insider update for Office Mobile for Windows Devices - Microsoft Community
Source: Announcing June Insider Update 17.7070 for Office Mobile for Windows devices
Announcing May Insider Update 17.6965 for Office Mobile for Windows devices
Announcing April Insider update for Office Mobile for Windows devices
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10581 | Windows Experience Blog
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10136
How to Update to Windows 10 Insider Preview for Phones from Windows Phone 8.1
How to Use Windows Phone Recovery Tool to Roll Back from Windows 10 to Windows Phone 8.1