This update includes quality improvements and security fixes. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Improved reliability of Windows Shell, map apps, Internet Explorer 11, and Microsoft Edge.
- Addressed issue causing push-button reset to not work correctly and roll back on devices with language set to any of the Unicode languages.
- Addressed issue causing devices to crash after disconnecting an e-reader that was attached to the device.
- Addressed issue causing devices to not recognize a Secure Digital (SD) card if it is inserted and removed multiple times.
- Addressed issue causing some apps to not respond to the commands in the app bar in Windows 10 Mobile.
- Addressed issue that sometimes blocks alarm notifications in Windows 10 Mobile.
- Improved support for using the camera app in Windows 10 Mobile Enterprise.
- Addressed additional issues with rendering 4K resolution, missing Start menu tiles when running on battery, Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Bluetooth compatibility, graphics, display rotation, app compatibility, Wi-Fi, Feedback Hub, Miracast, Windows Shell, revised daylight saving time, and USB.
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows kernel, and Adobe Flash Player.