Windows 10: Cumulative Update KB3185614 Windows 10 version 1511 build 10586.589
Cumulative Update KB3185614 Windows 10 version 1511 build 10586.589
Updates for Windows 10 Version 1511
September 13, 2016 — KB3185614 (OS Build 10586.589)
This update includes quality improvements and security fixes. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Improved reliability of Internet Explorer 11, USB, and the .NET framework.
- Addressed issue with the link to "Change my environment variables" in the User Accounts Control Panel not working correctly.
- Addressed issue where a device, which previously had Internet access, has the incorrect time and date after joining a network with no Internet access to SSL servers.
- Addressed issue where someone with a mandatory profile can’t use the Start menu, Cortana, search, and some pre-installed apps.
- Addressed issue where, after installing a package using Windows Installer (MSI), customers can’t run any command line utility unless they restart or sign out and then sign in to their device.
- Addressed issue causing “Print all linked documents” to not work in Internet Explorer 11.
- Improved support for networks by adding new entries to the Access Point Name (APN) database.
- Removed the Copy Protection option when ripping CDs in Windows Media Audio (WMA) format from Windows Media Player.
- Addressed additional issues with excessive security logging, Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI), consumer storage, Add-On List Group Policy Object, mobile broadband, filter drivers, Internet Explorer 11, Windows Media Player, graphics, revised daylight saving time, and Windows Shell.
- Security updates to Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Graphics Component, Microsoft Edge, Windows Secure Kernel Mode, Windows SMB Server, Windows kernel, Windows Lock Screen, and Adobe Flash Player.
For more info about the security fixes in this update and a complete list of affected files, see KB3185614
Source: Windows 10 update history - Microsoft
Microsoft just released cumulative update KB3172985.
Update history: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12387/windows-10-update-history
Fails to Upgrade to Windows 10 v.1511, 10586
Firstly, I have bought a Laptop which including Windows 10 OEM from factory then I add SSD and Clone HHD which have a licence (all of disk to SSD). After that, I have been trying to up version to be...
Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 KB3147458
Direct download links:
Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 KB3140742 - again only manual download
Why do they do this?
I recently did the update of my W10x64 pro to version 1511 build 10586, and now I am discovering all kinds of annoying changes of my settings. In no particular order:
* Caps Lock disable entry in registry was removed