Windows 10: Windows 10 build 10125 is leaked

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

  1. Posts : 261
    Windows 10 & Windows 10 Insider Program, Linux Mint 18, Zorin, elementary OS
       29 May 2015 #71

    Winuser said: View Post
    Build 10125 is showing MS is making progress. I'm looking forward to the next official build to be released.
    Agree, and also agree with your post #66. Edge/Spartan still not improved enough for me to make a switch. I'm sure many of us have told Microsoft in the feedback.

    Rich
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    29 May 2015 #72

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    I agree.. when I played with it I really liked it and if/when build 10130 comes out I hope to see the start menu issues to be resolved and most of the other main bugs fixed.
    When the next build is released I'm thinking about doing a clean install. I didn't realize it but when I installed build 10125 it installed in a local account and used my name for my user name and not the first 5 letters of my email address. When I switched to my MS account I kept my user name. It will also help me to decide if I want to do the upgrade or clean install when 10 goes retail.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    29 May 2015 #73

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Ccleaner is a quicky to show blurry icon....
    I installed CCleaner and the icon on the start menu is clear.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    29 May 2015 #74

    Winuser said: View Post
    When the next build is released I'm thinking about doing a clean install. I didn't realize it but when I installed build 10125 it installed in a local account and used my name for my user name and not the first 5 letters of my email address. When I switched to my MS account I kept my user name. It will also help me to decide if I want to do the upgrade or clean install when 10 goes retail.
    I just did a clean install of 10122 and it's working just fine. And I plan on doing a clean install of the final build if possible. I just like that more rather than an upgrade for the initial build of Win10.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    29 May 2015 #75

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    I just did a clean install of 10122 and it's working just fine. And I plan on doing a clean install of the final build if possible. I just like that more rather than an upgrade for the initial build of Win10.
    I'm starting to lean more toward doing a clean install on Windows 10 when it's released. I like the idea of being able to do a image before and after installing my programs and apps. It would also allow me to decide what programs I don't need any more.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 324
    Win 7 Pro/32, Win 10 Pro/64/32
       29 May 2015 #76

    I'm currently 'testing' 10125 on two test PC's, but I retain Windows 8.1 Pro on my main PC.
    I see no reason at all to replace my main OS with Windows 10. Maybe several years down the road, but certainly not in 2015.

      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 4,333
    Win 10 Pro x64
       29 May 2015 #77

    Winuser said: View Post
    I'm starting to lean more toward doing a clean install on Windows 10 when it's released. I like the idea of being able to do a image before and after installing my programs and apps. It would also allow me to decide what programs I don't need any more.
    That's right. New OS. Fresh start.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 4,333
    Win 10 Pro x64
       29 May 2015 #78

    TechnoMage said: View Post
    I'm currently 'testing' 10125 on two test PC's, but I retain Windows 8.1 Pro on my main PC.
    I see no reason at all to replace my main OS with Windows 10. Maybe several years down the road, but certainly not in 2015.

    Personally, I would rather buy a separate license for Win 10 than give up my existing 7 & 8.1. I just hope that MS will give us Insiders an irresistible deal.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    29 May 2015 #79

    badrobot said: View Post
    Personally, I would rather buy a separate license for Win 10 than give up my existing 7 & 8.1. I just hope that MS will give us Insiders an irresistible deal.
    A reduced price on a separate license for W10 is what I am hoping for as well.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    29 May 2015 #80

    LittleJay said: View Post
    A reduced price on a separate license for W10 is what I am hoping for as well.
    Price reduced to 0 (or close to) I'm hoping for !!!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Related Threads
Hey guys i have the past 2 weeks tryed these 3 builds with nvidia windows 10 beta driver 352.63, 352.84 and windows 8.1 352.86 and SLI turned ON. And in all situations i get random stutter/fps lag or lag spikes. I have managed to reduce the amount...
Source: Video: Windows 10 Build 10125 showcasing improved UI, Start and tablet mode See also: Windows 10 preview build 10125 shown in video with UI additions and icon changes | Windows Central
Build 10125 Adds Quick Links in Windows Insider
According to WinBeta build 10125 has quick links added to the left hand side of the Start Menu, a welcome addition as far as Im concerned. Link and Screenshot
600748996408127489 Translated from Russian: Build 10125.0.150516-2126 soon will become the latest publicly available build of Windows before signing 10 RTM
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:59.
Find Us