Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10122 for PCs Insider

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast
  1.    27 May 2015 #291

    Yeah, those are NOT ESD's direct from MSFT. As far as I know, Microsoft have not released any ESD files, official or otherwise. All the ones flouting around are ones somebody grabbed while doing an upgrade. Then uploaded them to a web site. They could have been modified, in a bad way. That's likely why they were taken down.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    27 May 2015 #292

    WZOR is alive and well...
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 1,380
    Windows 10 64 bit
       28 May 2015 #293

    I'm still trying to get the 10122 version via WU, it's acting like it did when I was trying to get the 49 version, it just takes forever. This morning when I started the VM there were 2 updates, one of which was the next version the other downloaded and installed but it's been over a couple of hours and it's still sitting at 0%.

    I'll probably kill it soon and see what happens tomorrow, that's if I remember to start it up.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 180
    Win 10 64bit with AU
       28 May 2015 #294

    I also grabbed this Cliff, thank you.

    The last build was not good for me, lots of freezing on things. I was waiting for a new ISO, or someone to offer the ESD file, but then happened on your link.

    Will put this into a new VM and hope it works better than the last build.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 680
    W10 Pro (desktop), W10 (laptop), W10 (laptop), W10Pro (tablet)
       28 May 2015 #295

    Joan Archer said: View Post
    I'm still trying to get the 10122 version via WU, it's acting like it did when I was trying to get the 49 version, it just takes forever. This morning when I started the VM there were 2 updates, one of which was the next version the other downloaded and installed but it's been over a couple of hours and it's still sitting at 0%.

    I'll probably kill it soon and see what happens tomorrow, that's if I remember to start it up.
    The latest update to 10122 took about 12 hours for me. Slow, but it completed and works fine. I started it about 2 hours after the build was initially released. I figured the MS servers were just getting hammered due to everyone trying to download the update.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 713
    Windows 10 Build 14267
       28 May 2015 #296

    Not happy at all ! After some days on 10125...
    It broke some of my previous installed apps and gave some work to recovery my configs!
    But it is all done now...

      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 793
    Windows 10 and windows insider
       28 May 2015 #297

    I keep arranging my 'start' menu and icons keep moving around or disappearing completely from the menu. Is anyone else having this problem?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    28 May 2015 #298

    magilla said: View Post
    I keep arranging my 'start' menu and icons keep moving around or disappearing completely from the menu. Is anyone else having this problem?
    Build.. 10122 has issues with the start menu.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 14,378
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       28 May 2015 #299

    Vladimir said: View Post
    Not happy at all ! After some days on 10125...
    It broke some of my previous installed apps and gave some work to recovery my configs!
    But it is all done now...

    I guess that's what scares me most about leaked builds, Vladimir. Not that Microsoft didn't get it right, but that some jerk may have gotten their grubby paws into it. And no, I'm not thinking someone did; it just worries me that they might.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 14,378
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       28 May 2015 #300

    magilla said: View Post
    I keep arranging my 'start' menu and icons keep moving around or disappearing completely from the menu. Is anyone else having this problem?
    Yes, Magilla, I change all my icons to small the first thing, but I noticed that some would enlarge themselves to medium again. At first, I wondered why I hadn't changed the size of "that one" but about the third time, I knew it wasn't me.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast

Related Threads
Source - Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10166 | Blogging Windows UPDATE: 631136148014764032
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10166 | Blogging Windows Preview Builds - Check for New Windows 10 Builds . Windows 10 Home Insider Preview build 10166 product key: KTNPV-KTRK4-3RRR8-39X6W-W44T3 Windows 10 Pro...
Just available on my machine. AMEN. Rich 22747 UPDATE: Whoa! Another Windows 10 PC build! Build 10159 - Windows 10 Forums
Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/05/29/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-10130-for-pcs https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2451-preview-builds-check-new-windows-10-builds.html
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:55.
Find Us