Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10122 for PCs Insider

Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 14,977
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       23 May 2015 #231

    Something else I noticed on build 100122, Device manager comes up clean now. On all previous builds I got a yellow warning flag about PCI something or other in System Devices I think it was. Ten is really coming along now.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 14,378
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       23 May 2015 #232

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Something else I noticed on build 100122, Device manager comes up clean now. On all previous builds I got a yellow warning flag about PCI something or other in System Devices I think it was. Ten is really coming along now.
    Cliff, I've found that sometimes, even if there are no "splats" in Device Manager, updates may still be available. That's how I got the new display drivers, which, by the way, still don't keep CCC.exe from crashing.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 8,330
    Windows 10 Professional
       23 May 2015 #233

    The 'People' App works! (sort of...)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000007.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	19699
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    23 May 2015 #234

    I just noticed that the displayed time is wrong with this new build. When I go into the settings, it is correctly set for the time zone that I live in, but the displayed time is like 7 hours off. I might have to start a thread about this.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    23 May 2015 #235

    Well,, I'm using build 10122 as my main for about a day and it's working just fine so far. The RTM should be really good when it comes out .. hopefully in July!!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 14,378
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       23 May 2015 #236

    Rocky said: View Post
    I just noticed that the displayed time is wrong with this new build. When I go into the settings, it is correctly set for the time zone that I live in, but the displayed time is like 7 hours off. I might have to start a thread about this.
    I set my clock for Central time but later on, I noticed it was two hours slow. A check showed my "reset" hadn't worked, evidently.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    23 May 2015 #237

    CCC is working for me for first time. Had to spam update few times after installation and new drivers together wit CCC came finally thru. I mean it was working before but not thru autostart.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 14,977
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       23 May 2015 #238

    Wynona said: View Post
    I set my clock for Central time but later on, I noticed it was two hours slow. A check showed my "reset" hadn't worked, evidently.
    to account for one hour, is are you set for daylight savings?
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 793
    Windows 10 and windows insider
       23 May 2015 #239

    Edwin said: View Post
    The 'People' App works! (sort of...)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000007.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	19699
    Yet mine still opens briefly and closes as it has in past builds
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 14,378
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       23 May 2015 #240

    Cliff S said: View Post
    to account for one hour, is are you set for daylight savings?
    The setting was actually on Pacific time, Cliff. Also, Windows seems to know whether it's standard or daylight savings time.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Source - Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10166 | Blogging Windows UPDATE: 631136148014764032
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10166 | Blogging Windows Preview Builds - Check for New Windows 10 Builds . Windows 10 Home Insider Preview build 10166 product key: KTNPV-KTRK4-3RRR8-39X6W-W44T3 Windows 10 Pro...
Just available on my machine. AMEN. Rich 22747 UPDATE: Whoa! Another Windows 10 PC build! Build 10159 - Windows 10 Forums
Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/05/29/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-10130-for-pcs https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2451-preview-builds-check-new-windows-10-builds.html
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:55.
Find Us