Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10122 for PCs Insider

Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
  1.    22 May 2015 #211

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    If I knew how, I'd put the ISO I made from install.esd on One Drive and give you a link!
    Thanks' for the offer but no need. To be honest I'm in no big hurry to install this build. It's just a peeve of mine that MSDN is so far behind on Windows 10 builds. 10074 is the latest they offer.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    22 May 2015 #212

    Dude said: View Post
    Brink just made a post about AMD drivers. @ alpahanumeric, I will PM you a few links
    OK, thanks I'll have a look.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 14,328
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       22 May 2015 #213

    alphanumeric said: View Post
    Thanks' for the offer but no need. To be honest I'm in no big hurry to install this build. It's just a peeve of mine that MSDN is so far behind on Windows 10 builds. 10074 is the latest they offer.
    Here ya go, Alpha. Cliff S gave us this link. He's already checked it out and no bad results! Also, John Pombrio said to use Chrome to download with. I used Firefox (and had to install a plugin) with no ill effects.

    http://news.softpedia.com/news/Downl...s-481833.shtml
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    22 May 2015 #214

    Wynona said: View Post
    Here ya go, Alpha. Cliff S gave us this link. He's already checked it out and no bad results! Also, John Pombrio said to use Chrome to download with. I used Firefox (and had to install a plugin) with no ill effects.

    http://news.softpedia.com/news/Downl...s-481833.shtml
    IE 11 is not fully compatible with MEGA
    To download files larger than 1GB, please install a more modern browser.

    Really?

    Thanks, but no thanks. I do appreciate the effort but I'll wait for an official source. I may install 10 (older build) and then save the ESD etc. Not tonight though. Just not in the mood right now.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 14,328
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       22 May 2015 #215

    alphanumeric said: View Post
    IE 11 is not fully compatible with MEGA
    To download files larger than 1GB, please install a more modern browser.

    Really?

    Thanks, but no thanks. I do appreciate the effort but I'll wait for an official source. I may install 10 (older build) and then save the ESD etc. Not tonight though. Just not in the mood right now.
    That's why John said to use Chrome to download.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    22 May 2015 #216

    Wynona said: View Post
    That's why John said to use Chrome to download.
    Yeah, I saw that but I'm not installing another browser just to do that download. I've downloaded bigger files than that in IE in the past with no issues and no need for a download manager or plugin. IMHO the whole point of that message is to get you to install another browser etc. I'm just not doing it. I do appreciate the effort but I don't trust that source.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    22 May 2015 #217

    Back to using Win10 - Build 10122 as my main OS.. running fine(Blurry Icons) but that's not an issue. Screen Shot:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	273.1 KB 
ID:	19658

    This is a decent build.. I did a clean install and I got my copy from:
    Download Windows 10 Build 10122 ISO

    .. Edge still needs work but it's getting a bit better with each build..

    More to come later on..
    Jeff
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 92
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
       22 May 2015 #218

    I installed the Build that Cliff posted and it works a great deal better than the upgrade I did. I may just buy Windows 10 so I can do a clean install. This seems to work the best.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 8,307
    Windows 10 Professional
       22 May 2015 #219

    Just curious; what size is the iso made from esd files? Anyone?
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 7,882
    Windows 10
       22 May 2015 #220

    Edwin said: View Post
    Just curious; what size is the iso made from esd files? Anyone?
    Try here. Last One To Post Wins [6] - Page 102 - Windows 10 Forums
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Source - Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10166 | Blogging Windows UPDATE: 631136148014764032
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10166 | Blogging Windows Preview Builds - Check for New Windows 10 Builds . Windows 10 Home Insider Preview build 10166 product key: KTNPV-KTRK4-3RRR8-39X6W-W44T3 Windows 10 Pro...
Just available on my machine. AMEN. Rich 22747 UPDATE: Whoa! Another Windows 10 PC build! Build 10159 - Windows 10 Forums
Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/05/29/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-10130-for-pcs https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2451-preview-builds-check-new-windows-10-builds.html
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:21.
Find Us