Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10122 for PCs Insider

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
  1.    21 May 2015 #101

    Wynona said: View Post
    Well at least I'm not alone. Feedback, here I come!
    Same here.. but the app has been changed and I here not for the good.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 14,328
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       21 May 2015 #102

    Can't edit in Edge! Bold won't work properly, and the letters come out transposed and gobbledy gooky. If I get something and click on "save changes", it doesn't make it to the post I wanted to change.

    This thing is definitely not ready!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    21 May 2015 #103

    Wynona said: View Post
    Can't edit in Edge! Bold won't work properly, and the letters come out transposed and gobbledy gooky. If I get something and click on "save changes", it doesn't make it to the post I wanted to change.

    This thing is definitely not ready!
    Far from ready for me at least. Right now I'll stick with Firefox and Chrome.. both are proven and fully developed browsers.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 14,328
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       21 May 2015 #104

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Far from ready for me at least. Right now I'll stick with Firefox and Chrome.. both are proven and fully developed browsers.
    Yep, I'm reverting to Firefox; at least it works.

    What else have you found that doesn't work right?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 713
    Windows 10 Build 14267
       21 May 2015 #105

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Are you having any issues with blurry ICONS on the start menu??
    Yes Bunny, any desktop application appears blurryed, and more, I can't move them. Anyway, except for that all the rest is fine.

      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 14,328
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       21 May 2015 #106

    Vladimir, could you try posting with Edge. Once it's on Tenforums, try editing it (still in edge) and give us your results? I'm going to give feedback, but would like to know if more people have this issue.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    21 May 2015 #107

    Wynona said: View Post
    Yep, I'm reverting to Firefox; at least it works.

    What else have you found that doesn't work right?
    I was hoping Edge would have had some of the basic features updated but there is still more work.
    I've found:

    > On the Favorites Bar, you can't edit a saved location on the bar, just remove.
    > When you go into all Favorites it gives you an option to rename it but it doesn't save the changes.
    > You can't move a saved location on the Bar, it only saves them in alphabetical order.
    > Saved passwords seem to be working now (edit - doesn't appear to recall saved ids and passwords previously entered on sites)
    >When you shut down and restart, Edge doesn't go to the last page you visited, it opens Bing for me.

    I'll probably stay with Chrome for now.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    21 May 2015 #108

    Wynona said: View Post
    Yep, I'm reverting to Firefox; at least it works.

    What else have you found that doesn't work right?
    That's been the only "issue" that I've found in this build.. working fine otherwise.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    21 May 2015 #109

    Only real issue I've noticed (clean install) is the blurry icons in the start menu. Just a minor cosmetic issue and other than that appears to be a very good build.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 713
    Windows 10 Build 14267
       21 May 2015 #110

    Wynona said: View Post
    Vladimir, could you try posting with Edge. Once it's on Tenforums, try editing it (still in edge) and give us your results? I'm going to give feedback, but would like to know if more people have this issue.
    Wynona, I can post and edit with Edge

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	84 
Size:	409.6 KB 
ID:	19517
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Source - Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10166 | Blogging Windows UPDATE: 631136148014764032
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10166 | Blogging Windows Preview Builds - Check for New Windows 10 Builds . Windows 10 Home Insider Preview build 10166 product key: KTNPV-KTRK4-3RRR8-39X6W-W44T3 Windows 10 Pro...
Just available on my machine. AMEN. Rich 22747 UPDATE: Whoa! Another Windows 10 PC build! Build 10159 - Windows 10 Forums
Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/05/29/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-10130-for-pcs https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2451-preview-builds-check-new-windows-10-builds.html
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:21.
Find Us