HOW TO GET IT
OS version released: rs1_xbox_rel_1608.160824-1140
- If your console is in Instant-On mode, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
- NOTE: Once the update is available, you can manually begin the update by launching the Guide and navigating to All Settings > System > Console info & updates.
- If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00 AM PDT 8/27/2016, you will be prompted to do so at that time.
Available: 6:00PM PDT 8/25 (1:00 AM GMT 26/8)
- Cortana is now available in France, Italy, Germany, and Spain.
If you live in these regions and would like to begin using Cortana, just follow the steps below:
- Launch the Guide and navigate to All Settings.
- Navigate to System > Cortana Settings.
- When prompted, select “I agree” to enable Cortana.
You can launch Cortana from My games & apps or snap Cortana from the Guide. To learn a few commands, just say “Hey Cortana, what can I say?” in your language.
If you decide to opt out of Cortana, just repeat the steps above to toggle Cortana On/Off. Opting out of Cortana will re-enable the Xbox legacy voice commands.
- Resolved an issue which could cause game trials to be available for less or more than the intended amount of time.
- Resolved an issue which could cause system updates to fail while being applied.
- You may encounter an error when attempting to view the TV details page for Live TV content.