Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : Jan 2016
    Posts : 464
    Windows 8.1/10
       25 Aug 2016 #201

    CountMike said: View Post
    Because it is newest.
    Yes I understand that. Just thought maybe it's the reason I can't view my update history.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KEEP.PNG  
    Last edited by Alphamale; 28 Aug 2016 at 15:31.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 6,941
    All kinds
       25 Aug 2016 #202

    Alphamale said: View Post
    Yes I understand that. Just thought maybe it's the reason I can't view my update history.
    Yes, it's a bug in it.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Aug 2015
    Raleigh, NC, USA
    Posts : 346
    Windows 10 Pro x3 Windows 10 Home x1
       25 Aug 2016 #203

    CountMike said: View Post
    Yes, it's a bug in it.
    And it looks as if we'll have to put up with it for at least 1 more day.

    Dona Sarkar on Twitter: Hey #WindowsInsiders : we're going to be in engineering reviews today so no new builds. I'll take pics of funny things & report back

    Last edited by Brink; 25 Aug 2016 at 11:21. Reason: embedded tweet
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Nov 2014
    Floyd, VA
    Posts : 297
    Windows 10 Build 15007
       25 Aug 2016 #204

    I'm guessing that a new build will be released tomorrow. Buildfeed's Canary Build is 14913 now (2 builds since I looked yesterday). While it is a kinda fun to guess when an Insider build will appear its more like the saying we had in HS (Fun for the feeble).
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Jan 2016
    Posts : 464
    Windows 8.1/10
       25 Aug 2016 #205

    larc919 said: View Post
    And it looks as if we'll have to put up with it for at least 1 more day.

    Dona Sarkar on Twitter: Hey #WindowsInsiders : we're going to be in engineering reviews today so no new builds. I'll take pics of funny things & report back

    Funny things lol.
    Your chatting code. Tell me about it haha.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Aug 2014
    Australia, Adelaide
    Posts : 1,389
    W7 Ultimate SP1 (64 bit), LM 18.1 MATE (64 bit), W10IP VM, W10 Home
       25 Aug 2016 #206

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    As for new features.. I have no idea what I really want to see MS add to the OS.
    How about "adding" the ability to permanently strip out all of the controversial code and unwanted built-in Apps?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 23,932
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       26 Aug 2016 #207

    lehnerus2000 said: View Post
    How about "adding" the ability to permanently strip out all of the controversial code and unwanted built-in Apps?
    The apps are far from a big deal and I for one have no idea what "controversial" code you're talking about.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Nov 2014
    Floyd, VA
    Posts : 297
    Windows 10 Build 15007
       26 Aug 2016 #208

    Two of the apps (Mail and Calendar, Weather) are first class. I'd like to see the possibility of more (and possibly drastic) personalization of the DE. Perhaps I'm just jaded by the more than a dozen desktop environments available in Linux. Yes bring back Microsoft Bob for the 21st century. Maybe a user defined Cortana persona. I don't think Microsoft culture and business practices will allow users to have more control over their computing experience. What with them moving to Windows Enterprise to a subscription service and Windows 7/8.1 heavy handed intrusion on user choice this doesn't seem likely.

    Looks like I may be wrong about that new preview build today. If I go back to the 1511 will my Insider Build choices be rs1-release and RS-PRERELEASE? This is what shows in a Windows 10 Pro VM I can't seem to upgrade to 1607.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Jan 2015
    Posts : 589
    Windows 10 and windows 8.1
       26 Aug 2016 #209

    martyfelker said: View Post
    Two of the apps (Mail and Calendar, Weather) are first class. I'd like to see the possibility of more (and possibly drastic) personalization of the DE. Perhaps I'm just jaded by the more than a dozen desktop environments available in Linux. Yes bring back Microsoft Bob for the 21st century. Maybe a user defined Cortana persona. I don't think Microsoft culture and business practices will allow users to have more control over their computing experience. What with them moving to Windows Enterprise to a subscription service and Windows 7/8.1 heavy handed intrusion on user choice this doesn't seem likely.

    Looks like I may be wrong about that new preview build today. If I go back to the 1511 will my Insider Build choices be rs1-release and RS-PRERELEASE? This is what shows in a Windows 10 Pro VM I can't seem to upgrade to 1607.
    I like Maps, People, and Photos, also. I would like Cortana if it would ever work consistently. I would probably like Edge if it would acquire new extension that I use on IE and FireFox. In Photos, when you open a photo, there are many editing tools available. Haven't really used them extensively but they look promising.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Oct 2013
    A Finnish ex-pat in Germany
    Posts : 9,509
    Windows 10 Pro
       26 Aug 2016 #210

      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14388 for PC and Mobile
UPDATE: July 15th 2016 754001939445219329 752986516746493952 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14388 for PC and Mobile | Windows Experience Blog
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 & Mobile Build 14364
UPDATE: 742889757512867840 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 Mobile Build 14364 | Windows Experience Blog
Windows 10 News
Mobile Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586.71
694219598275588096 UPDATE: 695366743150100480 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586.71 | Windows Experience Blog
Windows 10 News
Mobile Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 14267
700802623230726144 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 14267 | Windows Experience Blog
Windows 10 News
Mobile Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586
667788240343035904 667100737957183488 667102048412913664
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:52.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums