Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1.    15 May 2015 #11
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 24,497
    Windows 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by paulsalter View Post
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    I got addicted to CC when it first came out, don't want to be tempted back
    LOL.. I can relate to that as well.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    15 May 2015 #12
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    UK
    Posts : 18,302
    Windows 10

    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyJ View Post
    LOL.. I can relate to that as well.
    , I hope people planning on playing this have facebook friends that also play it

    Otherwise its a costly game with the app purchases, needed to progress through levels)
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    15 May 2015 #13
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 1,552
    W7 32 bit, Linux Mint Xfce 18 64 bit

    Quote Originally Posted by paulsalter View Post
    , I hope people planning on playing this have facebook friends that also play it

    Otherwise its a costly game with the app purchases, needed to progress through levels)
    So, Candy Crush will be included in windows 10 but you still have to pay to use it, that makes real sense Microsoft .
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    15 May 2015 #14
    Join Date : Apr 2014
    Space coast of Florida
    Posts : 5,233
    Windows 10 Pro X64 15063.483

    How do you get to the games? When I click on Games it takes to Xbox stuff, not what I want.

    Edit: Never mind, found them under Microsoft Solitaire Collection of all places
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  5.    16 May 2015 #15
    Join Date : Sep 2014
    Hobart
    Posts : 50
    Windows 10 Insider (fast ring)

    Quote Originally Posted by groze View Post
    So, Candy Crush will be included in windows 10 but you still have to pay to use it, that makes real sense Microsoft .
    You do not need to pay a cent to play CC. You CAN buy things to make the game easier. Thats all a choice.

    Less drama. More facts.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    16 May 2015 #16

    Now, isn't that just precious.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    16 May 2015 #17
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    UK
    Posts : 18,302
    Windows 10

    Quote Originally Posted by groze View Post
    So, Candy Crush will be included in windows 10 but you still have to pay to use it, that makes real sense Microsoft .
    Depends, unless it has changed since I last played it (over a year ago)

    When you complete a section, you can ask your facebook friends to unlock the next area for you, doing this it is totally free
    If you don't have facebook friends to help you, then you need to pay to unlock the next area

    there are other in app purchases to make the game easier, but these are all optional
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    16 May 2015 #18
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 1,552
    W7 32 bit, Linux Mint Xfce 18 64 bit

    Quote Originally Posted by paulsalter View Post
    , I hope people planning on playing this have facebook friends that also play it

    Otherwise its a costly game with the app purchases, needed to progress through levels)


    Quote Originally Posted by enoch1138 View Post
    You do not need to pay a cent to play CC. You CAN buy things to make the game easier. Thats all a choice.

    Less drama. More facts.


    Quote Originally Posted by paulsalter View Post
    Depends, unless it has changed since I last played it (over a year ago)

    When you complete a section, you can ask your facebook friends to unlock the next area for you, doing this it is totally free
    If you don't have facebook friends to help you, then you need to pay to unlock the next area

    there are other in app purchases to make the game easier, but these are all optional
    @paulsalter & @enoch1138 are you both saying the same thing but just wording it differently?


    I thought once you win a level, you go to the next level and it automatic unlocks that level and you get a code. That game looks a lot like frozen bubbles.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    16 May 2015 #19
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    UK
    Posts : 18,302
    Windows 10

    once you win a level you go to the next one for free

    however once you get to a new section of levels (every twenty or so) you need to ask your facebook friends for help unlocking it, after I think its 5 friends help you, the next section is then free
    this continues throughout the game making it free

    If you don't have facebook friends playing it, or that don't want to help out unlocking the next section, then you have to pay to unlock it

    If you don't use facebook at all, you need to pay after each section to unlock the next

    This was how it was when I last played over a year ago, if things have changed I do not know
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    16 May 2015 #20
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 1,552
    W7 32 bit, Linux Mint Xfce 18 64 bit

    I assume if it is going to be on Windows 10, then you might get more levels for free but who knows
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
New features and improvements coming to Windows 10
Read more: http://www.windowscentral.com/new-features-and-improvements-coming-windows-10
Windows 10 News
Solitaire Is Coming Back on Windows 10
Source A Guy
Windows 10 News
Six features coming to Windows 10 not available to Insiders, yet
Read more: Six features coming to Windows 10 not available to Insiders, yet
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:20.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums