Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : Oct 2013
    A Finnish ex-pat in Germany
    Posts : 9,514
    Windows 10 Pro
       12 Aug 2016 #111

    Brink said: View Post
    Nothing here still.
    dencal said: View Post
    Nothing here....you are not alone Brink.
    Finnish and EN-GB still missing, Swedish and EN-US received. It's never been this slow.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Oct 2014
    Posts : 1,438
    W10 Pro + W10 Preview
       12 Aug 2016 #112

    Wynona said: View Post
    Our newest Guru, F14Tomcat is still waiting too, Dencal.
    Proud to be included with such exalted company...
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Oct 2013
    Canada
    Posts : 798
    Windows 10 Home/10 Pro x 3/Windows 10 Insider Preview ?
       12 Aug 2016 #113

    Edwin said: View Post
    Done N Dusted.
    ISO made.
    Haven't seen anything 'new'. (Haven't looked to hard either!)

    Attachment 95646
    The only significant change I have noticed was at the end of the install phase.

    At the end where you usually endure the "Hi were just setting a few more things up...All your files are right were you left them" screens has been replaced with a simple "Hi" then straight to Desktop.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Nov 2014
    Floyd, VA
    Posts : 297
    Windows 10 Build 15007
       12 Aug 2016 #114

    Downloaded and install 143901. No problems to report - yet. Watermark is back but more importantly lwinver show an exp date of 10/1/16 just like the previews leading up to 14393. Can anybody say whether this will now be the case for new builds since Brink has said there won't be any noticeable changes in the near future.

    Despite intensive testing the media is reporting that people are having significant problems with the Anniversary Edition. As Vonnegaut says - "So it goes"
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Jun 2015
    Posts : 521
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
       12 Aug 2016 #115

    I am still waiting! pleased to be joining such distinguished company.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Jul 2015
    Posts : 196
    Release + Insider Preview Home Build 15002
       12 Aug 2016 #116

    martyfelker said: View Post
    Downloaded and install 143901. No problems to report - yet. Watermark is back but more importantly lwinver show an exp date of 10/1/16 just like the previews leading up to 14393. Can anybody say whether this will now be the case for new builds since Brink has said there won't be any noticeable changes in the near future.

    Despite intensive testing the media is reporting that people are having significant problems with the Anniversary Edition. As Vonnegaut says - "So it goes"
    Yes, we will continue to have expiration dates on builds until the Redstone 2 RTM build is finally released to Insiders, just like with the Anniversary Update.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 6,945
    All kinds
       12 Aug 2016 #117

    martyfelker said: View Post
    Downloaded and install 143901. No problems to report - yet. Watermark is back but more importantly lwinver show an exp date of 10/1/16 just like the previews leading up to 14393. Can anybody say whether this will now be the case for new builds since Brink has said there won't be any noticeable changes in the near future.

    Despite intensive testing the media is reporting that people are having significant problems with the Anniversary Edition. As Vonnegaut says - "So it goes"
    Traditionally all insider versions had expiry dates. Exceptions were when it was same as RTM or public version.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Jan 2015
    UK
    Posts : 265
    windows 10
       12 Aug 2016 #118

    downloading now
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Mar 2015
    Stockport UK
    Posts : 1,231
    Wndows 10 x64 Home
       12 Aug 2016 #119

    Wynona said: View Post
    Doogie, I just checked Settings from Quick Launch and the Start Menu and both worked. I then pinned it to the Task Bar and everything works there too.
    I wish mine worked fine but the picture gets worse.

    I open Settings from the start menu which looks fine but I find the only thing that works is Update. If I open the Recovery module I see this

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	recovery.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	95733


    If I click on any of the greyed out buttons Settings exits.

    I've got an .iso of this build so may try and repair but not until tomorrow as I'm Skyping my Son in NZ tonight.

    Also wondering if there is something I can do through command prompt to restore the previous build.

    The first Insider Build I've ever had a major problem with
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 6,945
    All kinds
       12 Aug 2016 #120

    DooGie said: View Post
    I wish mine worked fine but the picture gets worse.

    I open Settings from the start menu which looks fine but I find the only thing that works is Update. If I open the Recovery module I see this

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	recovery.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	95733


    If I click on any of the greyed out buttons Settings exits.

    I've got an .iso of this build so may try and repair but not until tomorrow as I'm Skyping my Son in NZ tonight.

    Also wondering if there is something I can do through command prompt to restore the previous build.
    Why don't you try sfc /scannow and dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth ?first.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 & Mobile Build 14364
UPDATE: 742889757512867840 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 Mobile Build 14364 | Windows Experience Blog
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14271
702553978211475456 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14271 + Mobile Build 14267.1004 | Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
Windows 10 News
Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257
Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257 https://www.tenforums.com/windows-10-news/39650-announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-14257-a.html ;)
Windows Insider
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11082
677187866225692672 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11082 | Windows Experience Blog See also: Release version 11082 : Microsoft Edge Dev
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:33.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums