Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14393 for PC and Mobile  

Page 7 of 63 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 17,660
    Windows 10 Pro
       #60

    fjk61011 said:
    It's the first time it's shown up on my builds, I think.
    The Release Preview have only been available for those using the last stable build, TH2 version 1511 build 10586.xxx.

    Now as we are close to Anniversary Update, assuming MS will continue the same system, it will be available for those using the final Anniversary Update build. As soon as you upgrade to next build from that, it will no longer be available for you.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 80
    Windows 10 Anniversary update RTM
       #61

    Wynona said:
    I am? Oh, my!


    but yea all lives matter is degrading black people
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 80
    Windows 10 Anniversary update RTM
       #62

    well just finished creating the iso getting my usb stick ready
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 29,078
    Windows 10 21H1 Build 19043.1023
       #63

    squaleca said:
    but yea all lives matter is degrading black people
    Absolutely not, and here is not the place to start a race war.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 7,128
    Windows 10 Pro Insider
       #64

    After a couple of power outages last night I finally managed to download and install build 14393. So far I haven't had the shutdown problem with Edge. I'll test it some more to see if it did get fixed.
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 1,174
    Windows 1.00 to Windows 11 Pro 64-bit Build 22000.194
       #65

    Kari said:
    The Release Preview have only been available for those using the last stable build, TH2 version 1511 build 10586.xxx.

    Now as we are close to Anniversary Update, assuming MS will continue the same system, it will be available for those using the final Anniversary Update build. As soon as you upgrade to next build from that, it will no longer be available for you.
    Ah right so
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 29,078
    Windows 10 21H1 Build 19043.1023
       #66

    Winuser said:
    After a couple of power outages last night I finally managed to download and install build 14393. So far I haven't had the shutdown problem with Edge. I'll test it some more to see if it did get fixed.
    I didn't have the shutdown issue with Edge in 14390 and still don't have it. So, hopefully they fixed it.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 14,618
    Windows10
       #67

    Kari said:
    The Release Preview have only been available for those using the last stable build, TH2 version 1511 build 10586.xxx.

    Now as we are close to Anniversary Update, assuming MS will continue the same system, it will be available for those using the final Anniversary Update build. As soon as you upgrade to next build from that, it will no longer be available for you.
    I wonder how many actually used the Release Preview Ring?

    I personally have never seen a single post on this or other forums about it.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 16,278
    W10Prox64
       #68

    cereberus said:
    I wonder how many actually used the Release Preview Ring?

    I personally have never seen a single post on this or other forums about it.
    I did when I needed a break for a bit. :)
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 17,839
    Windows 10
       #69

    If you're playing media in an app and invoke controls with keyboard or mouse then lock the screen, two sets of workable control UI's show up on the lock screen!

    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14393 for PC and Mobile-m-copy.jpg
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:43.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums