Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14393 for PC and Mobile Insider

Page 42 of 63 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 1,612
    Wndows 10 x64 Home Build 15063.296
       28 Jul 2016 #411

    I agree with you on that Wynona. However as you were posting that I was editing my previous post.

    Have another read please and you'll see what I'm getting at.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 14,391
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       28 Jul 2016 #412

    CountMike said: View Post
    If it's algebra than you can subtract .50 from .31, its -19.
    Okey Dokey . . . <evil grin>

    So, the next Build Microsoft releases will be 10393.-19! <ducking and running>

    Whew, I'm getting my exercise today!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 14,391
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       28 Jul 2016 #413

    DooGie said: View Post
    I agree with you on that Wynona. However as you were posting that I was editing my previous post.

    Have another read please and you'll see what I'm getting at.
    We can discuss this all day in our boredom Doogie, and none of us will actually agree. Microsoft is going to continue doing things the way Microsoft always has.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 93
    Win7 SP1 Ultimate and Win10 1703 16199.1000 64bit Pro
       28 Jul 2016 #414

    Wynona, It looks like you are seeing Microsoft incrementing their build numbers in fractions and I don't believe they are doing that. The present Retail build is 10586.499 which is higher then 10586.494 (the last update). The upcoming "possible" Insider build is 14393.31 which is 26 builds higher assuming no numbers are skipped.

    WK
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    28 Jul 2016 #415

    Wynona said: View Post
    So, you agree with me that .5 is greater than .31? Or do you agree with me that .31 is lesser than .5? <ducking and running>

    Seriously, all we need to do is to look at Microsoft's naming convention and everything should be perfectly understood.
    *Scratching head..

    /Not aimed at Wynona...
    I would think that the upgrades from .31 were included in .5 so we did get both..
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    28 Jul 2016 #416

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    *Scratching head..

    /Not aimed at Wynona...
    I would think that the upgrades from .31 were included in .5 so we did get both..
    Ugh, if it was only in fractions like 14393 and 13/16.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    28 Jul 2016 #417

    WEKJR said: View Post
    Wynona, It looks like you are seeing Microsoft incrementing their build numbers in fractions and I don't believe they are doing that. The present Retail build is 10586.499 which is higher then 10586.494 (the last update). The upcoming "possible" Insider build is 14393.31 which is 26 builds higher assuming no numbers are skipped.

    WK
    No.. wrong. .31 was included in .5 and there is now way that .31 would be next. We got .3 then .5..see.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    28 Jul 2016 #418

    CountMike said: View Post
    Ugh, if it was only in fractions like 14393 and 13/16.
    No fractions.. I don't need that headache again.. NO!!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 14,391
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       28 Jul 2016 #419

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    *Scratching head..

    /Not aimed at Wynona...
    I would think that the upgrades from .31 were included in .5 so we did get both..
    Makes sense, Jeff.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    28 Jul 2016 #420

    Is it metric or imperial ?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 42 of 63 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Related Threads
UPDATE: 742889757512867840 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 Mobile Build 14364 | Windows Experience Blog
745376304942350337 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 14371 | Windows Experience Blog How to Update to Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Builds for Phones
723527224192692229 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14328 for PC and Mobile | Windows Experience Blog How to Update to Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Builds for Phones
Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.122 is now available for Windows Insiders in the Slow and Release Preview rings. 705091449893703681 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586.122 | Windows Experience Blog
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:42.
Find Us