Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14393 for PC and Mobile  

Page 35 of 63 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 29,078
    Windows 10 21H1 Build 19043.1023
       #340

    Kari said:
    Wynona, tweets when posted or quoted do normally show only after you refresh the page. Before refreshing they are not visible. (Please do ask why...)

    Nothing to with Edge.
    Thanks, Kari.

    Very strange, but Windows has changed my location to Hawkins, Texas! I don't even know where that is!
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 14,618
    Windows10
       #341

    Wynona said:
    Thanks, Kari.

    Very strange, but Windows has changed my location to Hawkins, Texas! I don't even know where that is!
    Hawkins, Texas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Google is your friend .

    Sorry could not resist that .

    In UK, nowhere is ever so isolated - people forget in US distances are an order of magnitude higher.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 29,078
    Windows 10 21H1 Build 19043.1023
       #342

    cereberus said:
    I don't care where it is, Cereberus; I'm not there so I don't have to worry about me. :)

    Whoops! I just heard a thunder boomer!
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 17,660
    Windows 10 Pro
       #343

    Wynona said:
    Thanks, Kari.

    Very strange, but Windows has changed my location to Hawkins, Texas! I don't even know where that is!
    Here you go Wynona:

    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14393 for PC and Mobile-image.png


    Just over 155 miles :)

    BTW, I just noticed that my post you quoted had two words missing, a NOT and a DO. Is this something that belongs to getting old? I have noticed that I need to edit my posts often because when typing I just forget, skip a word every now and then? Especially when I forget word NO or NOT it completely changes the context.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 56,485
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #344

    Wynona said:
    Thanks, Kari.

    Very strange, but Windows has changed my location to Hawkins, Texas! I don't even know where that is!
    Here ya go, Wynona! Just up the road from Winona, TX! Down off I-20! Guess MS is looking at your TF handle and just got the spelling a tad off....

    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14393 for PC and Mobile-2016-07-26_17h01_18.png
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 29,078
    Windows 10 21H1 Build 19043.1023
       #345

    Kari said:
    Here you go Wynona:

    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14393 for PC and Mobile-image.png


    Just over 155 miles :)

    BTW, I just noticed that my post you quoted had two words missing, a NOT and a DO. Is this something that belongs to getting old? I have noticed that I need to edit my posts often because when typing I just forget, skip a word every now and then? Especially when I forget word NO or NOT it completely changes the context.
    Oh, it's up there near Longview where my friend lives! Next time we visit her, I'll have to go there.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 29,078
    Windows 10 21H1 Build 19043.1023
       #346

    Wow, all this help in find a place I never knew existed! :)

    Thanks, guys. And there's another misspelling of Wynona! Unbelievable!
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 1,246
    Windows 10 Pro (Build 19043.1110)
       #347

    It gets worse, Kari. I don't know how old you are (I'm in my 60's), but my latest trick is confusing thinking about doing something with actually doing it. Not really all that helpful

    Kari said:
    Here you go Wynona:

    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14393 for PC and Mobile-image.png


    Just over 155 miles :)

    BTW, I just noticed that my post you quoted had two words missing, a NOT and a DO. Is this something that belongs to getting old? I have noticed that I need to edit my posts often because when typing I just forget, skip a word every now and then? Especially when I forget word NO or NOT it completely changes the context.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 29,078
    Windows 10 21H1 Build 19043.1023
       #348

    sgage said:
    It gets worse, Kari. I don't know how old you are (I'm in my 60's), but my latest trick is confusing thinking about doing something with actually doing it. Not really all that helpful
    Yeppers and although I have at least 20 years on Kari, I hate to say it doesn't get any better. I've noticed leaving words out of some of my posts too. And I'm such a stickler for grammar and spelling . . . I try not to correct anyone, though, unless it's something that absolutely must be corrected.

    Oh, and remembering being told something that I wasn't told . . .
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 1,937
    win 10 Insider
       #349

    Wynona said:
    I've been told I have to verify my account at least once (and in some cases several times) with every new Build. Don't understand why.
    Weird. Never happened with me.
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:30.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums