Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14393 for PC and Mobile Insider

Page 31 of 63 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 16,211
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16241
       26 Jul 2016 #301

    Has anyone seen this? I'm getting it quite a bit this morning and have had it before this last Cumulative Update.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Edge Link.PNG 
Views:	8 
Size:	8.8 KB 
ID:	92184
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 456
    Windows 10 Pro 15063.540
       26 Jul 2016 #302

    Clean install 14393.0 and cumulative update to 14393.5 and so far it is very nice and fast. I am still searching for one last tweak to remove user account picture from login screen.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    26 Jul 2016 #303

    tracit99 said: View Post
    Clean install 14393.0 and cumulative update to 14393.5 and so far it is very nice and fast. I am still searching for one last tweak to remove user account picture from login screen.
    And I'm trying to put one there.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 456
    Windows 10 Pro 15063.540
       26 Jul 2016 #304

    CountMike said: View Post
    And I'm trying to put one there.
    CountMike do you have the default picture or nothing at all?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    26 Jul 2016 #305

    tracit99 said: View Post
    CountMike do you have the default picture or nothing at all?
    Just default stick figure of my bust. If it was whole figure it may look somewhat like me.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 456
    Windows 10 Pro 15063.540
       26 Jul 2016 #306

    CountMike said: View Post
    Just default stick figure of my bust. If it was whole figure it may look somewhat like me.
    That is what I want removed. I should of have been more precise and said remove default user account picture from login screen.

    For you have you tried Settings>Accounts>Browse for one near bottom of screen?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    26 Jul 2016 #307

    tracit99 said: View Post
    That is what I want removed. I should of have been more precise and said remove default user account picture from login screen.

    For you have you tried Settings>Accounts>Browse for one near bottom of screen?
    Yep and it shows up everywhere else except at login screen.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 456
    Windows 10 Pro 15063.540
       26 Jul 2016 #308

    CountMike said: View Post
    Yep and it shows up everywhere else except at login screen.
    Well it is always something. I just tried it on my computer and it does show on login screen. Looks like MS has got some work to do.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    26 Jul 2016 #309

    tracit99 said: View Post
    Well it is always something. I just tried it on my computer and it does show on login screen. Looks like MS has got some work to do.
    Very small annoyances, I have automatic sign in so I can see it only for couple of seconds.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 16,211
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16241
       26 Jul 2016 #310

    CountMike said: View Post
    Yep and it shows up everywhere else except at login screen.
    My account picture has been there from the get-go. When I was a Microsoft Butterfly, we had all kinds of emoticons available to us and the one I chose has been linked to my Windows computers ever since.

    I've never tried to change it because it was just always there.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 31 of 63 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Related Threads
UPDATE: 742889757512867840 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 Mobile Build 14364 | Windows Experience Blog
745376304942350337 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 14371 | Windows Experience Blog How to Update to Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Builds for Phones
723527224192692229 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14328 for PC and Mobile | Windows Experience Blog How to Update to Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Builds for Phones
Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.122 is now available for Windows Insiders in the Slow and Release Preview rings. 705091449893703681 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586.122 | Windows Experience Blog
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:48.
Find Us