Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14393 for PC and Mobile  

Page 17 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 19,460
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #160

    cereberus said:
    That set me thinking

    In my life I have used IBM mainframe OS's, Perkin-Elmer Oss, Vax VMS OS's, DOS in every virtually every incarnation, Windows in most incarnations (skipped ME and 2000), special pre IBM pc OSs, plus UNIX, Android - various, Linux in zillions of forms. In facf, the only OSs I know I never used really were APPLE based. Probably at least 40-50 in my life.
    And than comes some born yesterday smart axe to tell what to run !!!!
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 14,618
    Windows10
       #161

    Despite all announcements, I cannot see 14393 iso on Slow Ring yet. Can anybody confirm they can see it from

    Windows 10 Insider Preview ISO Advanced

    I live in UK in a city - hardly the boondocks!

    PS - I have created my own from fast ring install.esd. I wanted to know so I can tell others.
    Last edited by cereberus; 22 Jul 2016 at 03:55.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 14,618
    Windows10
       #162

    CountMike said:
    And than comes some born yesterday smart axe to tell what to run !!!!
    I love what auto correct does sometimes.

    I here ewe khan get inn a write mess - LOL.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 19,460
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #163

    cereberus said:
    I love what auto correct does sometimes.

    I here ewe khan get inn a write mess - LOL.
    Well. I didn't use auto correct but counted on you to know the meaning.
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 14,618
    Windows10
       #164

    CountMike said:
    Well. I didn't use auto correct but counted on you to know the meaning.
    Sure i got meaning. I guess you are more polite with me with the euphemism then - lol.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 19,460
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #165

    cereberus said:
    Sure i got meaning. I guess you are more polite with me with the euphemism then - lol.
    One can but try, I sure don't use euphemism when I stab my toe !!!
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 14,618
    Windows10
       #166

    CountMike said:
    One can but try, I sure don't use euphemism when I stab my toe !!!
    Or you might chop toe off - LOL.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 1,174
    Windows 1.00 to Windows 11 Pro 64-bit Build 22000.194
       #167

    My hdds randomly disappear from os . I have to reboot to gain access. Failing sata ports or build issue?
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 19,460
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #168

    fjk61011 said:
    My hdds randomly disappear from os . I have to reboot to gain access. Failing sata ports or build issue?
    Check your power plan > Advanced options and turn off disks going to sleep to save power. Sometimes they just don't wake up in time for windows to notice them.
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 17,660
    Windows 10 Pro
       #169

    fjk61011 said:
    My hdds randomly disappear from os . I have to reboot to gain access. Failing sata ports or build issue?
    CountMike said:
    Check your power plan > Advanced options and turn off disks going to sleep to save power. Sometimes they just don't wake up in time for windows to notice them.
    Exactly. If USB selective suspend is enabled, external drives will go to suspend state when not used.

    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14393 for PC and Mobile-2016_07_22_12_58_301.png
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:01.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums