Page 10 of 63 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : Jan 2015
    Posts : 598
    Windows 10 and windows 8.1
       19 Jul 2016 #91

    Edwin said: View Post
    I did on my Windows Phone but I can't remember what changes took place!
    so you haven't received any updates different from other updates? I thought the updates would be sooner than with "fast" updates??
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Dec 2014
    Posts : 108
    Win 10 Pro x64
       19 Jul 2016 #92

    magilla said: View Post
    so you haven't received any updates different from other updates? I thought the updates would be sooner than with "fast" updates??

    I'm on Release Preview on a laptop and desktop since Feb or March. Two updates that weren't issued to fast or slow ring. You could download them manually however.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Sep 2015
    Posts : 31
    Windows 10 Anniversary update RTM
       19 Jul 2016 #93

    well just put in a feed back thread just whish had more users on board for optimized intel rapid storage driver ive tried a gazillion different drivers and chosen my best driver but the default windows driver actually performs 10 percent faster when it comes to 4k write speeds however the 4k read speeds are ways slower like 50 percent slower
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Jan 2015
    Posts : 598
    Windows 10 and windows 8.1
       19 Jul 2016 #94

    sneekez said: View Post
    I'm on Release Preview on a laptop and desktop since Feb or March. Two updates that weren't issued to fast or slow ring. You could download them manually however.
    Thanks. This is first I have seen this option, so wasn't sure exactly what it was about. Management of your system is not different from standard 'fast' download?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Dec 2014
    Posts : 108
    Win 10 Pro x64
       19 Jul 2016 #95

    magilla said: View Post
    Thanks. This is first I have seen this option, so wasn't sure exactly what it was about. Management of your system is not different from standard 'fast' download?
    Well the two pc's are set on RP because I can't or shouldn't be upgrading my machines that are used for business constantly. I do have another desktop that is in the "Fast" ring so I can keep up with new changes etc. HTH
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Jan 2015
    Posts : 598
    Windows 10 and windows 8.1
       19 Jul 2016 #96

    squaleca said: View Post
    well just put in a feed back thread just whish had more users on board for optimized intel rapid storage driver ive tried a gazillion different drivers and chosen my best driver but the default windows driver actually performs 10 percent faster when it comes to 4k write speeds however the 4k read speeds are ways slower like 50 percent slower
    Where is your thread? I think I have a intel rapid storage driver on a Dell computer at my other residence; when I'm over there next I'll check. It runs very well but don't know if its a driver setup by Dell or a standard driver by Microsoft.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Oct 2014
    Posts : 90
    WIndows 8.1.1
       19 Jul 2016 #97

    I noticed the build number is missing from the lower right hand corner of build 14393. Is this the first build it has been missing? I guess I haven't paid much attention to that.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Oct 2014
    Posts : 58
    Windows 10 10586 PRO RTM
       19 Jul 2016 #98

    Looey said: View Post
    I noticed the build number is missing from the lower right hand corner of build 14393. Is this the first build it has been missing? I guess I haven't paid much attention to that.
    Previous build 14390 didn't have it.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Oct 2014
    Posts : 90
    WIndows 8.1.1
       19 Jul 2016 #99

    cheezz said: View Post
    Previous build 14390 didn't have it.
    Thanks, I had 14390 build installed for two days and didn't pay attention.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Apr 2015
    Posts : 9,154
    W10Prox64
       19 Jul 2016 #100

    Looey said: View Post
    I noticed the build number is missing from the lower right hand corner of build 14393. Is this the first build it has been missing? I guess I haven't paid much attention to that.
    cheezz said: View Post
    Previous build 14390 didn't have it.
    Nothing on 14388 either.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 10 of 63 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 & Mobile Build 14364
UPDATE: 742889757512867840 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 Mobile Build 14364 | Windows Experience Blog
Windows 10 News
Mobile Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 14371
745376304942350337 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 14371 | Windows Experience Blog How to Update to Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Builds for Phones
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14328 for PC and Mobile
723527224192692229 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14328 for PC and Mobile | Windows Experience Blog How to Update to Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Builds for Phones
Windows 10 News
Mobile Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586.122
Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.122 is now available for Windows Insiders in the Slow and Release Preview rings. 705091449893703681 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586.122 | Windows Experience Blog
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:35.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums