Windows 10: Improvements to the advertising reports in Dev Center
Improvements to the advertising reports in Dev Center
We’ve heard your feedback to upgrade the advertising performance reporting capabilities in Dev Center and have made a few platform updates to get there. Below are some of the improvements we’ve made, with more enhancements on the way.
What changes will you see?
- Faster reporting– Better reporting performance in Dev Center.
- Fresher reports – Data loads faster into Dev Center, so you should see your reports earlier.
- Improved accuracy – New system implemented to detect and rapidly correct data discrepancies, so data is more accurate.
- New reporting capabilities – New date range options, including custom date range and market wise ads performance data in download reports, so that you can better analyze performance data in Microsoft Excel.
- View your improved ads performance reports by navigating to your Account Level Advertising Performance Report and your App Level Advertising Performance Report.
- Load data into your Dev Center advertising performance reports much faster than before (now every four hours as long as upstream data feeds are available).
- Use Custom date range filters, now available for your ads performance reports, to see ads performance data beyond the last 12 months.
- See the current day’s in-progress data in your reports.
- Analyze your ad performance data across different markets. To do this, select “Download report” on the advertising performance report page and then open the CSV (comma-separated values) file in Microsoft Excel or a similar program.
These enhancements have received positive feedback from pilot testers, but we are always looking for more. Try it out and let us know what you think on the Windows Developer Feedback site
For more information about advertising performance reporting in Dev Center, see the Advertising Performance report
page and download Visual Studio
to get started!
Written by Shreyas Ganesh N, Program Manager, Developer Monetization, Windows Store.
Source: Improvements to the advertising reports in Dev Center | Building Apps for Windows
I am running Windows 10 64 bit Pro with all the latest updates and I am now getting notifications say I am not using the last version of Office , I use Office 10 and I do not need to get the latest for my needs and notifications say there are XXX...
Source: November improvements in Dev Center: submission, promotion and developer agreement | Building Apps for Windows
What is Microsoft advertising SDK for XAML?
I'm getting the update every day!!!
Source: New advertising and campaign tracking capabilities for Windows Store apps | Building Apps for Windows
Source: New Windows Microsoft advertising SDK with support for video interstitials | Building Apps for Windows