Windows 10: Windows 10 Build 10074 Expected at BUILD 2015

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 14,370
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       28 Apr 2015 #81

    alphanumeric said: View Post
    I would think once you do the upgrade, and get a new Windows 10 product code for that PC. Assuming you get a new product code. You could use it to do a clean install after that. I really hope Microsoft does a media creation tool for Windows 10 like the current one for Windows 8. It's all guess work at this point, just my 2 cents.
    A media creation tool would be nice.

    You old enough to remember how we did clean installs way back when?

    Feed the Windows New Upgrade CD (yep, Windows used to fit on a CD) into the drive, let it thrash around a bit, get told to take it out and put in the Windows Old CD to prove ownership, take it out and reinsert the Upgrade CD.

    Kind of a simplified explanation of how it used to be done, but it worked just fine. Wish we could go back to that.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 7,882
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       28 Apr 2015 #82

    z3r010 said: View Post
    Anybody got it installed yet? 38% set up and waiting here.
    I have DL it. Let me know what your impressions are. Thanks
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 14,370
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       28 Apr 2015 #83

    z3r010 said: View Post
    Those links are 10074 direct from Microsoft.

    applying settings, not long now.
    Thank you! Zzzzzooooommmmmm . . .
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 5,582
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       28 Apr 2015 #84

    Installed, now to have a look around

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-04-28_21h08_25.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	117.9 KB 
ID:	17904
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    28 Apr 2015 #85

    Wynona said: View Post
    A media creation tool would be nice.

    You old enough to remember how we did clean installs way back when?

    Feed the Windows New Upgrade CD (yep, Windows used to fit on a CD) into the drive, let it thrash around a bit, get told to take it out and put in the Windows Old CD to prove ownership, take it out and reinsert the Upgrade CD.

    Kind of a simplified explanation of how it used to be done, but it worked just fine. Wish we could go back to that.
    Yes, been there done that.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    28 Apr 2015 #86

    z3r010 said: View Post
    Those links are 10074 direct from Microsoft.

    applying settings, not long now.
    Fast ring for sure. be coming soon. been spamming the update tab on all 3 of my machines
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    28 Apr 2015 #87

    I ain't doin it till Brink sez OK (74)
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 14,370
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       28 Apr 2015 #88

    meebers said: View Post
    I ain't doin it till Brink sez OK (74)
    Hey, look at Z3's credentials, Meebers. He be a administrator, so I gonna bulieber him!

    Sorry, Buhlieber just popped out there, and I'm not really one . . . too old for such nonsense.

    I'm halfway through the download.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    28 Apr 2015 #89

    Wynona said: View Post
    Hey, look at Z3's credentials, Meebers. He be a administrator, so I gonna bulieber him!

    Sorry, Buhlieber just popped out there, and I'm not really one . . . too old for such nonsense.

    I'm halfway through the download.
    Just an update for me, 10061 disabled my keyboard. DL the 41 iso installed, KB OK. Was on SLOW, no updates, so changed it to FAST and went back and 61 was already downloading. Let it finish, 61 installed and KB is working. Go Figure. Just finished backing 61 up and got notification that 74 is here..... All this was a fun/waste of an afternoon
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 1,634
    W7 Pro x64 | W10 IP x64 | Linux Mint VM
       28 Apr 2015 #90

    No en_GBX64 Pro?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Hey guys i have the past 2 weeks tryed these 3 builds with nvidia windows 10 beta driver 352.63, 352.84 and windows 8.1 352.86 and SLI turned ON. And in all situations i get random stutter/fps lag or lag spikes. I have managed to reduce the amount...
So far.. 1. Running it as my primary and I did an update over Win8.1. That process went just fine. 2 The start menu is working fine and looks good. Much more stable than previous builds. 3 Spartan is ok.. still not working perfect for posting to...
hi guys, seen the video of Build 10114 (if i am correct). so when will this come out. Since Build 10074 blocked my internal network, i had to go back to Build 10061. Numbers.....numbers
Windows 10 review (build 10074) Windows 10 review (build 10074): Microsofts new OS is maturing nicely | PC Pro
Read more: Windows 10 build 10074: Everything you need to know | Windows Central
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:02.
Find Us