Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 23,934
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       12 Jul 2016 #21

    So far nothing to report. Everything seems to be working just fine on my end.

    Night all..
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Apr 2014
    Posts : 599
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview (14971)
       12 Jul 2016 #22

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    So far nothing to report. Everything seems to be working just fine on my end.

    Night all..
    Meanwhile, my download just began, and it's doing the same thing the last 3 downloads have done - 5 seconds at full bandwidth, 5 seconds at zero, etc. It used to just come in as a steady blast. Oh well, it'll get there...
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Jul 2015
    Posts : 196
    Release + Insider Preview Home Build 15002
       12 Jul 2016 #23

    I am getting spurts of bits downloaded (8 kbps) but still going down to 0 for long periods of time and staying at 0 for long periods of time as well. Something is going on over at Microsoft!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (1).png 
Views:	7 
Size:	227.1 KB 
ID:	89851
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Jul 2015
    The Woodlands, Texas
    Posts : 59
    Win7 SP1 Ultimate and Win10 1607 15007.1000 64bit Pro
       12 Jul 2016 #24

    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14388


    Found this release by mistake when trying to update Win 10. 14388 is downloading now...47%.

    WK
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Apr 2014
    Posts : 599
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview (14971)
       12 Jul 2016 #25

    Here's what mine looks like:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	build_download.PNG 
Views:	7 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	89853

    Been like this for the past 3 builds.


    rogerwilco91 said: View Post
    I am getting spurts of bits downloaded (8 kbps) but still going down to 0 for long periods of time and staying at 0 for long periods of time as well. Something is going on over at Microsoft!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (1).png 
Views:	7 
Size:	227.1 KB 
ID:	89851
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Jul 2015
    Posts : 196
    Release + Insider Preview Home Build 15002
       12 Jul 2016 #26

    sgage said: View Post
    Here's what mine looks like:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	build_download.PNG 
Views:	7 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	89853

    Been like this for the past 3 builds.
    Interesting. That is what is normally supposed to happen. Maybe the server to which I am connected to is heavily clogged with traffic? How am I supposed to tell which server I am connected to to download the latest build? I don't think us Insider can get that kind of information. Or can we through command prompt magic? Hmm...strongly thinking of restarting my computer at some point soon now. This is getting ridiculous....
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Apr 2014
    Posts : 599
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview (14971)
       12 Jul 2016 #27

    rogerwilco91 said: View Post
    Interesting. That is what is normally supposed to happen. Maybe the server to which I am connected to is heavily clogged with traffic? How am I supposed to tell which server I am connected to to download the latest build? I don't think us Insider can get that kind of information. Or can we through command prompt magic? Hmm...strongly thinking of restarting my computer at some point soon now. This is getting ridiculous....
    Until recently, a downloading build would run up to max bandwidth and just stay there until it was done. Even now, I'll get a minute or so of full speed before it goes back to some version of full/zero/full/zero. I wonder if it's an artifact of MS's bittorrenty-distribution system. After this download, I'll turn that off and see how the next one flies.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Feb 2015
    Posts : 0
    Dual Boot 10 Pro v1607 10 Pro rs2 build 14971
       12 Jul 2016 #28

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wu1Capture.PNG 
Views:	83 
Size:	6.2 KB 
ID:	89870

    Finally showed up. D/l steady at 20Mbs here.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Jul 2015
    Posts : 196
    Release + Insider Preview Home Build 15002
       12 Jul 2016 #29

    JohnC said: View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wu1Capture.PNG 
Views:	83 
Size:	6.2 KB 
ID:	89870

    Finally showed up. D/l steady at 20Mbs here.
    ?

    Not my situation here....unfortunately...
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Jul 2015
    Posts : 72
    Windows 10 Pro x64 V1607 b14393
       12 Jul 2016 #30

    Downloaded and now being installed, download speeds were up to 98-99 Mbps over FTTC.

    EDIT: Installed and running
    Last edited by Beaupeep; 12 Jul 2016 at 23:09.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14367 for PC and Mobile
745378334754803715 743609507951960064 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14367 for PC and Mobile | Windows Experience Blog
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 & Mobile Build 14364
UPDATE: 742889757512867840 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 Mobile Build 14364 | Windows Experience Blog
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14291 for PC and Mobile
710602942714241024 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14291 for PC and Mobile | Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10 Windows Update - Check for and Install in...
Windows 10 News
Mobile Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10536
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10536 | Blogging Windows 644038489013682176
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:30.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums