We’re releasing Build 10052
of the Windows 10 Technical Preview for phones to the Fast ring today. This build is a minor update from the 10051 build that we released 11 days ago
with several of the top issues affecting Insiders fixed. There are no new features in this build, but it should be much more usable day to day with these improvements.
Here are the big things that we fixed:
- Flight mode can now be enabled.
- You can now disable data connections.
- We fixed the bug in which your phone’s MMS settings were lost after upgrading from Build 9941.
- We fixed the issue in which you couldn’t download keyboards for additional languages.
- We fixed the issue where the viewfinder in the Camera app gets composed incorrectly on some devices like the Lumia 1020.
We received reports of failures on a small number of Lumia 520 devices from Windows Insiders at the end of last week when trying to roll back to Windows Phone 8.1 using the Windows Phone Reset Tool. We quickly paused build availability for these devices to investigate the issue. The issue causing these failures was the way in which the Windows Phone Reset Tool was re-flashing these devices. We’ve released an update to the Windows Phone Reset Tool that should get those impacted by the issue up and running. More information is available here
. With this issue resolved, we’re resuming offering builds today for folks on Lumia 520 devices as well.
As always, thanks for participating in the Windows Insider program and please keep the feedback coming through the Windows Feedback app.