Windows 10: Introducing the Windows Insider MVP Program

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 8,512
    Windows 10 Enterprise and Pro/Windows 7 Enterprise/Linux Mint
       01 Nov 2016 #51

    alphanumeric said: View Post
    I haven't received the e-mail with the tracking number yet. I was hoping they might throw in some extra bits a swag to make up for the delay etc. Nice trophy though. Having each one with a different name on it likely slowed things down too.
    I haven't received an email either. As I recall, they said they were going to be shipped from Canada, so I imagine I will have to wait a little longer for mine. The way things have gone so far, we may not get the email. You may get yours today.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2.    01 Nov 2016 #52

    essenbe said: View Post
    I haven't received an email either. As I recall, they said they were going to be shipped from Canada, so I imagine I will have to wait a little longer for mine. The way things have gone so far, we may not get the email. You may get yours today.

    The way I read it, the trophy's were shipped from the manufacturer in Canada, to Microsoft in the US. Then the kits were put together and shipped to us. I think that was supposed to start happening last Friday. The new program hasn't gone very smoothly so far. Far from it, IMHO. Not much we can do about that though. Time to just sit back and wait it out.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 15,362
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       01 Nov 2016 #53

    Maybe the person in charge of shipping ya'll MVP's your goodies, is the same one in charge of shipping new builds and cumulative updates?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	demon3d9.gif 
Views:	27 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	108459
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 4,450
    Win 10 Pro x64
       01 Nov 2016 #54

    alphanumeric said: View Post
    I haven't received the e-mail with the tracking number yet. I was hoping they might throw in some extra bits a swag to make up for the delay etc. Nice trophy though. Having each one with a different name on it likely slowed things down too.
    No. There's no email notification. I was actually very surprised to see this kit on my PC desk when I got home from work. My wife received it for me. Yours should be at your door step before the end of the week.
    The design is still using the "puck" thingy.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 4,450
    Win 10 Pro x64
       01 Nov 2016 #55

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Maybe the person in charge of shipping ya'll MVP's your goodies, is the same one in charge of shipping new builds and cumulative updates?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	demon3d9.gif 
Views:	27 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	108459
    Yeah, my certificate was signed by Dona.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    01 Nov 2016 #56

    badrobot said: View Post
    No. There's no email notification. I was actually very surprised to see this kit on my PC desk when I got home from work. My wife received it for me. Yours should be at your door step before the end of the week.
    They are really slipping/getting lazy then? Normally you get an e-mail with the tracking number and shipping info? I always have in the past.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 4,450
    Win 10 Pro x64
       01 Nov 2016 #57

    alphanumeric said: View Post
    They are really slipping/getting lazy then? Normally you get an e-mail with the tracking number and shipping info? I always have in the past.
    I guess they just don't want to remind everyone about the delay so they are shipping the kits silently to surprise everyone.

    The Microsoft Headquarter here in Canada is just 20 mins away from home. That's probably why I was one of the first ones to get the kit.

    I wonder when the second box will arrive.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 15,362
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       01 Nov 2016 #58

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Maybe the person in charge of shipping ya'll MVP's your goodies, is the same one in charge of shipping new builds and cumulative updates?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	demon3d9.gif 
Views:	27 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	108459
    badrobot said: View Post
    Yeah, my certificate was signed by Dona.
    I meant in the sense of, one person get's it this day, the other one that day, a few others, weeks later, and a fourth is still waiting a few months later
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9.    01 Nov 2016 #59

    badrobot said: View Post
    I guess they just don't want to remind everyone about the delay so they are shipping the kits silently to surprise everyone.
    I could have sworn some got it? Looking on Yammer again though, I see reports that other got their kit and didn't get any e-mail. Oh well, looks like I should get mine any time now?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 8,512
    Windows 10 Enterprise and Pro/Windows 7 Enterprise/Linux Mint
       01 Nov 2016 #60

    badrobot said: View Post
    I guess they just don't want to remind everyone about the delay so they are shipping the kits silently to surprise everyone.

    The Microsoft Headquarter here in Canada is just 20 mins away from home. That's probably why I was one of the first ones to get the kit.

    I wonder when the second box will arrive.
    I'll be happy to just get 1.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Windows Update & Activation Change Windows 10 Insider Program Ring Level in Tutorials
How to Choose Your Insider Ring Level on your Windows 10 PC If you set to get Insider Preview builds on your Windows 10 PC, then you can choose your Insider level to be a ring below for how soon new Insider preview builds will be made available...
How to Choose Your Insider Ring Level on Windows 10 Mobile Phone If you joined the Windows Insider Program on your Windows 10 Mobile phone, then you will get the latest Insider preview builds for your phone. You can choose your Insider level...
Should the Windows Insider Program be replaced with the Microsoft Insider Program? Gabe tweeted this: 661245233624055809
Solved Windows Insider Program in Windows Insider
Got this
Insider Windows Insider Program in Windows 10 News
Thanks for your excitement about the Windows Insider Program. We're prepping for the release, so please check back soon. In the meantime, take a look at the demo video with our very own Joe Belfiore and read the blog to...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:43.
Find Us