Page 79 of 162 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : May 2016
    Posts : 64
    Windows 10
       02 Aug 2016 #781

    I highly doubt that it will become avaiable for "everyone" in 40 minutes. I was very unlucky myself on the last big Win10 update, and 3 of my 4 PCs didn't get the update via the store even 7 days after the official release, which is a mess that MS will flag accounts with tickets, it is unfair and stupid. Also even if you're flagged, last time, 5 out of 6 download tries ended in damaged $BT folders because of servers were too slow. It was a mess last time, it wont be different this time. Only save way to upgrade is via the ISOs.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Aug 2015
    Posts : 421
    Windows 10 Home
       02 Aug 2016 #782

    Still no update available, but I'm a patient man
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : May 2016
    Texas
    Posts : 132
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       02 Aug 2016 #783

    Oh while we're waiting on this, there's a new version of Firefox out if anyone cares... 48.0
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Sep 2014
    Posts : 600
    Windows 10 Pro
       02 Aug 2016 #784

    prikker said: View Post
    Still no update available, but I'm a patient man
    less than 30 mins
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 6,941
    All kinds
       02 Aug 2016 #785

    roblinb said: View Post
    Oh while we're waiting on this, there's a new version of Firefox out if anyone cares... 48.0
    And Flash.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Aug 2015
    Posts : 421
    Windows 10 Home
       02 Aug 2016 #786

    roblinb said: View Post
    Oh while we're waiting on this, there's a new version of Firefox out if anyone cares... 48.0
    I do, but I only use the 64 bit beta's
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Jun 2015
    Posts : 521
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
       02 Aug 2016 #787

    As I'm doing a clean install. (hopefully soon) That would be no then.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Apr 2016
    Iowa, USA
    Posts : 661
    Windows 10 1607 Pro x64 (Anniversary Update)
       02 Aug 2016 #788

    muffle said: View Post
    I highly doubt that it will become avaiable for "everyone" in 40 minutes. I was very unlucky myself on the last big Win10 update, and 3 of my 4 PCs didn't get the update via the store even 7 days after the official release, which is a mess that MS will flag accounts with tickets, it is unfair and stupid. Also even if you're flagged, last time, 5 out of 6 download tries ended in damaged $BT folders because of servers were too slow. It was a mess last time, it wont be different this time. Only save way to upgrade is via the ISOs.
    Well that stinks.

    "Only safe way to upgrade is via the ISOs."

    True!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Apr 2016
    Iowa, USA
    Posts : 661
    Windows 10 1607 Pro x64 (Anniversary Update)
       02 Aug 2016 #789

    roblinb said: View Post
    Oh while we're waiting on this, there's a new version of Firefox out if anyone cares... 48.0
    Thanks for letting us know, going to update now.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Apr 2016
    Iowa, USA
    Posts : 661
    Windows 10 1607 Pro x64 (Anniversary Update)
       02 Aug 2016 #790

    20 minutes left.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Windows 10 Anniversary Update (Redstone) to be released on 2nd August
Read more: Windows 10 Anniversary update available August 2nd, says Microsoft press release headline UPDATE: https://www.tenforums.com/windows-10-news/54747-windows-10-anniversary-update-available-august-2-a.html
Windows 10 News
Xbox August update for Xbox app on Windows 10 brings high-res Game Streamin
Source: August update for Xbox app on Windows 10 brings high-res Game Streaming | Blogging Windows
Windows 10 News
Cumulative Update KB3081438 for Windows 10 August 14th
Information: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3081438 How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10 A restart will be required.
Windows 10 News
Cumulative Update KB3081424 for Windows 10 August 5th
How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10 A restart will be required. Cumulative Update for Windows 10: August 5, 2015
Windows 10 News
Windows August 2015 Security Update Release Summary
Source: August 2015 Security Update Release Summary - Microsoft Security Response Center - Site Home - TechNet Blogs How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10 A restart will be required.
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:38.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums