Page 157 of 162 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159 ... LastLast
  1.    09 Aug 2016 #1561
    Join Date : Nov 2015
    Athens Greece
    Posts : 25
    Windows 10 Professional x64

    A small problem(bug here...)...i set up my windows 10 to log in automatically when i boot up my device(HP Probook 440 G3 wih Intel SSD M.2 256Gb....sometimes when i boot up it shows me quicly the default lock screen(just for 1..2 seconds and then boot up in to windows..and sometimes it shows me in boot up a light blue lock screen with my name(without picture of me altlhough i putted one of my face in my account and then boot up quicly in to windows...any solution??I Want to boot up immediately without default lock screen...i disabled the show lock screen when i open the Laptop but it keep showhing it to me..and offcource i want to see my photo too in the Light blue lock screen too........
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    09 Aug 2016 #1562
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 10,147
    W10 Insider + Linux

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Wai View Post
    Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 (Offline Installer) for Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 from Official Microsoft Download Center
    Is the above necessary to install .NET Framework 4.6.2 on Windows 10 version 1607?
    Does the ISO file include .NET Framework 4.6.2? Is an offline installer needed?
    Judging by it's size, it's standalone version.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  3.    09 Aug 2016 #1563
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    Posts : 859
    Win 10 Home

    just remembered, not yet updated my laptop, suppose I'll have to
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    09 Aug 2016 #1564
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Newport, South Wales, UK
    Posts : 1,677
    Windows 10 Pro x64 FCU - XP/Vista/Win7/Win8.1 in VM for testing

    The fact that you've only just remembered the laptop suggests that it's not in daily use, If that's the case why not leave it a week or two to let everything settle down, (download congestion and possible issues), and save any possible extra work
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    09 Aug 2016 #1565
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 16,950
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu

    Quote Originally Posted by elbmek View Post
    just remembered, not yet updated my laptop, suppose I'll have to
    Quote Originally Posted by Barman58 View Post
    The fact that you've only just remembered the laptop suggests that it's not in daily use, If that's the case why not leave it a week or two to let everything settle down, (download congestion and possible issues), and save any possible extra work
    Like Nigel said, plus the Geek rumor mill(take it with a grain of salt) on the net, say's Microsoft has temporarily pulled it from Windows Update, because of all the problems with peoples systems, and driver verification problems with 3rd party software that have arisen. The ISO's of course and MCT are still available. Like I said this is only a RUMOR
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  6.    09 Aug 2016 #1566
    Join Date : Mar 2016
    Posts : 5
    windows 10

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisTz1977 View Post
    A small problem(bug here...)...i set up my windows 10 to log in automatically when i boot up my device(HP Probook 440 G3 wih Intel SSD M.2 256Gb....sometimes when i boot up it shows me quicly the default lock screen(just for 1..2 seconds and then boot up in to windows..and sometimes it shows me in boot up a light blue lock screen with my name(without picture of me altlhough i putted one of my face in my account and then boot up quicly in to windows...any solution??I Want to boot up immediately without default lock screen...i disabled the show lock screen when i open the Laptop but it keep showhing it to me..and offcource i want to see my photo too in the Light blue lock screen too........
    no solution my friend from Greece same problem here its a bug
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    09 Aug 2016 #1567
    Join Date : Nov 2015
    Athens Greece
    Posts : 25
    Windows 10 Professional x64

    Quote Originally Posted by bestt View Post
    no solution my friend from Greece same problem here its a bug
    I did it in My HP Probook 440 G3 via Group Policy and seems that works..i shutdown windows and restarted them about 5 times and seems that i succeed to disappear the Log On screen and shows me only light blue empty log on screen but without my profile picture and i want to shows me my face picture too.....i dont know if the screen returns in a day or two alone without my permission...we will see..iam watching it....it seems that is working for now to me...but yes i believe its a bug..becauce its not shows me my face picture too..
    Last edited by ChrisTz1977; 09 Aug 2016 at 05:54.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    09 Aug 2016 #1568
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    Posts : 859
    Win 10 Home

    Thanks Cliff and Barman
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    09 Aug 2016 #1569
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Posts : 24,240
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 17017
    Thread Starter

    @donasarkar Is today the W10 Mobile Anniversary Rollout? Or get we a "soon"?!

    @stachomike No, not today. You'll know when
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  10.    09 Aug 2016 #1570
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 1,529
    Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

    I wonder if today being patch Tuesday we will see the first cumulative update to this anniversary update
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Windows 10 Anniversary Update (Redstone) to be released on 2nd August
Read more: Windows 10 Anniversary update available August 2nd, says Microsoft press release headline UPDATE: https://www.tenforums.com/windows-10-news/54747-windows-10-anniversary-update-available-august-2-a.html
Windows 10 News
Xbox August update for Xbox app on Windows 10 brings high-res Game Streamin
Source: August update for Xbox app on Windows 10 brings high-res Game Streaming | Blogging Windows
Windows 10 News
Cumulative Update KB3081438 for Windows 10 August 14th
Information: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3081438 How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10 A restart will be required.
Windows 10 News
Cumulative Update KB3081424 for Windows 10 August 5th
How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10 A restart will be required. Cumulative Update for Windows 10: August 5, 2015
Windows 10 News
Windows August 2015 Security Update Release Summary
Source: August 2015 Security Update Release Summary - Microsoft Security Response Center - Site Home - TechNet Blogs How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10 A restart will be required.
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:18.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums