Windows 10 Anniversary Update Available August 2


  1. Posts : 2
    Windows 10
       #1470

    Hello Friends,
    This is my first post in Tenforums.Today I updated to Windows 10 Version 1607 build 14393.10 through Windows 10 upgrade assistant.Update was successful.I am interested in creating an iso file from install.esd.When I searched sources folder in Windows.~BT, I could not find install.esd.It is not there in Windows/software distribution/download folder also.Will anyone kindly guide me how to make an iso file.This iso file is needed to install Windows 10 version 1607 in another laptop of mine.Thanks and regards.
      My Computer

  2. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 47,426
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       #1471

    srkumar1 said:
    Hello Friends,
    This is my first post in Tenforums.Today I updated to Windows 10 Version 1607 build 14393.10 through Windows 10 upgrade assistant.Update was successful.I am interested in creating an iso file from install.esd.When I searched sources folder in Windows.~BT, I could not find install.esd.It is not there in Windows/software distribution/download folder also.Will anyone kindly guide me how to make an iso file.This iso file is needed to install Windows 10 version 1607 in another laptop of mine.Thanks and regards.
    Welcome to the forums! You do not need to make your own ISO. It is available for download. Instructions are here: Windows 10 ISO Download - Windows 10 Forums
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 2,735
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #1472

    Hi,

    Welcome to this wonderful forum.

    During the installation process the install.esd file gets removed.
    You can find ways to obtain the .ISO file in this thread:

    How to get the Windows 10 Anniversary Update

    Enjoy,
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 397
    Windows 10
       #1473

    Just catching up here and thanks to those who gave me suggestions for my friend that still didn't get the the Anniversary Upgrade through windows update as of yet...I mentioned them to him but he says he wants to get it it "naturally" (meaning through the updates) like the other methods are un-natural....Oh, well...you can "lead a horse to the water" but (you know the rest) LOL
      My Computer

  5. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 25,887
    Windows 10 1909 Build 18363.657
       #1474

    maciak said:
    Hi.
    Have anyone noticed that filenames are now allined to the left everywhere except the desktop? Looks weird. Is there any way to restore it to normal?
    Which files, Maciak?

    I don't keep any files on my desktop and those in This PC and my External Drives are all left aligned. Is this what you mean?
      My Computer

  6. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 25,887
    Windows 10 1909 Build 18363.657
       #1475

    srkumar1 said:
    Hello Friends,
    This is my first post in Tenforums.Today I updated to Windows 10 Version 1607 build 14393.10 through Windows 10 upgrade assistant.Update was successful.I am interested in creating an iso file from install.esd.When I searched sources folder in Windows.~BT, I could not find install.esd.It is not there in Windows/software distribution/download folder also.Will anyone kindly guide me how to make an iso file.This iso file is needed to install Windows 10 version 1607 in another laptop of mine.Thanks and regards.
    Welcome to TenForums, Srkumar.

    What F14Tomcat said.

    Normally I don't question anyone's spelling or grammar, but your post is really hard on my poor eyes. I'm not the only one here with some form of vision impairment. You have run every sentence together, leaving no space between the period and the next sentence.

    My only request is that after each complete sentence, will you please use at least one space after the period? Thanks much.
      My Computer

  7. GARoss's Avatar
    Posts : 379
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (2004-OS Build 19041.264)
       #1476

    deleted
    Last edited by GARoss; 06 Aug 2016 at 06:25.
      My Computer



  8. Posts : 2
    Windows 10
       #1477

    Wynona said:
    Welcome to TenForums, Srkumar.

    What F14Tomcat said.

    Normally I don't question anyone's spelling or grammar, but your post is really hard on my poor eyes. I'm not the only one here with some form of vision impairment. You have run every sentence together, leaving no space between the period and the next sentence.

    My only request is that after each complete sentence, will you please use at least one space after the period? Thanks much.
    Thanks a lot for guiding me in making Windows 10 iso file. Mr.Wynona,I am sorry about the way I framed the message. I will be more careful in future. Once again thanks to the members of the forum who responded so quickly to my query. thanks and regards
      My Computer

  9. cereberus's Avatar
    Posts : 11,338
    Windows10
       #1478

    lx07 said:
    Yes - after a month or so.
    10 days now.
      My Computer

  10. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 25,887
    Windows 10 1909 Build 18363.657
       #1479

    srkumar1 said:
    Thanks a lot for guiding me in making Windows 10 iso file. Mr.Wynona,I am sorry about the way I framed the message. I will be more careful in future. Once again thanks to the members of the forum who responded so quickly to my query. thanks and regards
    OK, so I gather English isn't your first language. :) Because I'm Ms. Wynona, not Mr. No biggie at all, though.

    Yep, members of these Forums are the most helpful in the world!
      My Computer


 

Related Threads
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:42.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums