Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14372 for PC and Mobile Insider

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
  1. Beaupeep's Avatar
    Posts : 72
    Windows 10 Pro x64 V1607 b14393
       23 Jun 2016 #31

    14372 downloading as I type.

    I too have a Logitech C920 webcam. Will keep any eye on how it performs post this update
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2.    23 Jun 2016 #32

    For what its worth here is the current build listing from buildfeed.net.

    10.0.14374.0

    2 days ago

    1 builds

    10.0.14373.1000

    2 days ago

    1 builds

    10.0.14373.0

    2 days ago

    1 builds

    10.0.14372.1000

    3 days ago

    1 builds

    10.0.14372.0

    3 days ago

    1 builds

    10.0.14371.0

    6 days ago

    1 builds

    10.0.14374.0

    2 days ago

    1 builds

    10.0.14373.1000

    2 days ago

    1 builds

    10.0.14373.0

    2 days ago

    1 builds

    10.0.14372.1000

    3 days ago

    1 builds

    10.0.14372.0

    3 days ago

    1 builds

    10.0.14371.0

    6 days ago

    1 builds
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. Ztruker's Avatar
    Posts : 4,555
    Windows 10 Pro X64 14393.576
       23 Jun 2016 #33

    System restore is still off by default. What a stupid decision it was to do this and how simple it would be to fix it.
    If you check the bug reports there are many, many requests to fix this. Come on MS, fix it.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4.    23 Jun 2016 #34

    Ztruker said: View Post
    System restore is still off by default. What a stupid decision it was to do this and how simple it would be to fix it.
    If you check the bug reports there are many, many requests to fix this. Come on MS, fix it.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5.    24 Jun 2016 #35

    Boy, am I glad I have unlimited internet without cap !!!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 142
    Windows 10 Latest build
       24 Jun 2016 #36

    14372 Here we come
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7.    24 Jun 2016 #37

    I fully agree with Ztrucker about the new "Disabled" setting for System Restore. How many disgruntled and P@$#^@!@ O## users will have to be worked with, placated and rewarded with "stuff" before this default changes back to the "Enabled" as it has been FOREVER in the past.
    It sure would be nice if someone would explain the logic about this change.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8.    24 Jun 2016 #38

    slwelch33 said: View Post
    I fully agree with Ztrucker about the new "Disabled" setting for System Restore. How many disgruntled and P@$#^@!@ O## users will have to be worked with, placated and rewarded with "stuff" before this default changes back to the "Enabled" as it has been FOREVER in the past.
    It sure would be nice if someone would explain the logic about this change.
    I got used to it and developed a routine to change all the settings to my liking. There are other custom settings that change to new default. Disk defragmentation schedule for instance. Desktop icons get arrows again at every upgrade, speaker (mixer) goes back to new style and Take ownership option disappears but at least Windows photo viewer stays put and many default programs for opening some kinds of files do not change.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 666
    Windows 1.00 to Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Build 14971.1000
       24 Jun 2016 #39

    Ah feck Dona I just clean installed 71 ☺
    Last edited by fjk61011; 24 Jun 2016 at 06:17.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10. badrobot's Avatar
    Posts : 4,298
    Win 10 Pro x64
       24 Jun 2016 #40

    slwelch33 said: View Post
    I fully agree with Ztrucker about the new "Disabled" setting for System Restore. How many disgruntled and P@$#^@!@ O## users will have to be worked with, placated and rewarded with "stuff" before this default changes back to the "Enabled" as it has been FOREVER in the past.
    It sure would be nice if someone would explain the logic about this change.
    Build upgrade deletes all your restore points. So it goes back to default settings.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Related Threads
UPDATE: 742889757512867840 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 Mobile Build 14364 | Windows Experience Blog
697481230166548481 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586.107 | Windows Experience Blog
10.0.10586.29.th2_release.151130-1909 672950566503362560 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586.29 | Windows Experience Blog
667788240343035904 667100737957183488 667102048412913664
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:31.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums