Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1.    22 Jun 2016 #41
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    A Finnish expat in Germany
    Posts : 13,098
    Windows 10 Pro

    Looks that old dog can learn new tricks

    I've never known this! Most probably all you geeks already know it but to be sure, here's what I noticed just now. Let's start with a screenshot of Task Manager's Performance tab:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016_06_22_18_31_391.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	86353

    If you double click anywhere in yellow highlighted area, you get a practical yet not too intrusive view of it, Task Manager showing only that part:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016_06_22_18_32_452.png 
Views:	99 
Size:	16.6 KB 
ID:	86354

    Double click again to restore normal view.

    If you double click anywhere in blue highlighted area, you get a simple view showing just the detail you had selected:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016_06_22_18_35_093.png 
Views:	100 
Size:	9.8 KB 
ID:	86355

    Again, a double click restores normal view.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    22 Jun 2016 #42
    Join Date : Feb 2016
    Maribor, Slovenia
    Posts : 9,252
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff S View Post
    It was no real problem, just one character, but a pain to find it. This is the first time ever this has happened, since October 2014!
    That the reason I never use Z or Y in my passwords
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    22 Jun 2016 #43
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 10,597
    W10 Insider + Linux

    Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    Looks that old dog can learn new tricks

    I've never known this! Most probably all you geeks already know it but to be sure, here's what I noticed just now. Let's start with a screenshot of Task Manager's Performance tab:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016_06_22_18_31_391.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	86353

    If you double click anywhere in yellow highlighted area, you get a practical yet not too intrusive view of it, Task Manager showing only that part:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016_06_22_18_32_452.png 
Views:	99 
Size:	16.6 KB 
ID:	86354

    Double click again to restore normal view.

    If you double click anywhere in blue highlighted area, you get a simple view showing just the detail you had selected:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016_06_22_18_35_093.png 
Views:	100 
Size:	9.8 KB 
ID:	86355

    Again, a double click restores normal view.
    It's been like that in W7 !!!! It's called "Summary view" and can get it in right click menu too.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  4.    22 Jun 2016 #44
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    A Finnish expat in Germany
    Posts : 13,098
    Windows 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CountMike View Post
    It's been like that in W7 !!!! It's called "Summary view" and can get it in right click menu too.
    LOL and I brag around how geek I am! I really never knew about that
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    22 Jun 2016 #45
    Join Date : Oct 2015
    Posts : 2,102
    Windows 10 Pro X64

    Hi,

    Install went flawlessly.

    Cheers,
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  6.    22 Jun 2016 #46
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 10,597
    W10 Insider + Linux

    Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    LOL and I brag around how geek I am! I really never knew about that
    I fiddle with hardware a lot, much more than SW, that's why I knew.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  7.    22 Jun 2016 #47
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 2,496
    W10 Pro + W10 Preview

    Allowing a change of motherboard, whoever would have believed it.....there again another advantage of having an M$ Account.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  8.    22 Jun 2016 #48
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 10,597
    W10 Insider + Linux

    It downloaded but refused to install.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  9.    22 Jun 2016 #49
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts : 849
    Windows 1.00 to Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Build 14971.1000

    Downloaded and installed. ISO made. Will clean instalĺ tomorrow.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    22 Jun 2016 #50
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Posts : 2,411
    Win10 Pro Build 17046

    - all in
    - gave it an hour..
    - the AMD 16.6.1 Beta returned intact..
      My ComputersSystem Spec

 
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 & Mobile Build 14364
UPDATE: 742889757512867840 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 Mobile Build 14364 | Windows Experience Blog
Windows 10 News
Mobile Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 14371
745376304942350337 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 14371 | Windows Experience Blog How to Update to Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Builds for Phones
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14342 for PC
UPDATE 5/18/2016: 733062961225334789 730232109156032512 730224742418931712 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14342 | Windows Experience Blog
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:54.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums