Windows 10: Windows 10 build 10056 has leaked

Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 21,942
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       18 Apr 2015 #321

    To avoid some frustration playing in 10056, don't confuse "Personalize" (right-click desktop) with "Personalization" in Settings.

    Two different animals!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2015-04-18_11h54_01.png  
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 14,391
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       18 Apr 2015 #322

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    To avoid some frustration playing in 10056, don't confuse "Personalize" (right-click desktop) with "Personalization" in Settings.

    Two different animals!
    Thanks, TomCat. I didn't know that, but I haven't been into personalize/personalization all that much so far.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    18 Apr 2015 #323

    So far I think that 10056 is a great build. I really like the way the start menu works and that the bug for the naming tiles is fixed..
    Example: Now:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	283.2 KB 
ID:	16996
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 1,502
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       18 Apr 2015 #324

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    So far I think that 10056 is a great build. I really like the way the start menu works and that the bug for the naming tiles is fixed..
    Yeah, I'm really enjoying 10056 as well, especially once I enabled the hidden dark theme. I like the direction that MS is going right now with W10.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    18 Apr 2015 #325

    blackroseMD1 said: View Post
    Yeah, I'm really enjoying 10056 as well, especially once I enabled the hidden dark theme. I like the direction that MS is going right now with W10.
    I agree.. this is what I was hoping for for this OS.
    Jeff
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 14,391
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       18 Apr 2015 #326

    blackroseMD1 said: View Post
    Yeah, I'm really enjoying 10056 as well, especially once I enabled the hidden dark theme. I like the direction that MS is going right now with W10.
    Not going back to 10056 now, since I've already experienced the pain of updating two computers from Build 10041 to 10049 so I'll get the next drop, but I think I'll reserve the laptop for the leaks. That way I can actually compare.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    18 Apr 2015 #327

    Wynona said: View Post
    Not going back to 10056 now, since I've already experienced the pain of updating two computers from Build 10041 to 10049 so I'll get the next drop, but I think I'll reserve the laptop for the leaks. That way I can actually compare.
    I understand how you would feel about that. I'm lucky I guess and my updates and clean installs don't take more than 45 minutes. And the last download/install of 10049 only took 40 minutes.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    18 Apr 2015 #328

    I swapped the HDD in my laptop with my old SSD drive last night and did a clean install of build 10056 just to try it out. After playing with it for a few hours I removed it and clean installed build 10049. I'm going let my wife use my laptop to to see what she thinks about Windows 10. I'm going to install build 10056 in a VM to mess around with it until a new build comes out. It won't be today though. I'm to tired from being up half the night.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    18 Apr 2015 #329

    Where is the legit updates. Seems kind of slow of MS. Let's roll it out.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    18 Apr 2015 #330

    GQMax said: View Post
    Where is the legit updates. Seems kind of slow of MS. Let's roll it out.
    The last one was build 10049 and I hope a new one comes out this month. But for now I'll stick with 10056. It works fine on my PC and I like the way it looks.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Hi. I'm getting a BSOD I've googled the error code and could see it was a RAM Memory Issue. This is not the case. I'm on Build 10056. Tested other RAM in the computer and the same issue occurs. It's random and I can't say when it happens Only...
Read more: Windows 10 build 10056: New animations and a resizable Start menu
Read more: Windows 10 build 10056: Everything you need to know | Windows Central
Build 10056 Screenshots Leaked in Windows Insider
Some new Start UI changes and 'Another new Recycle Bin Icon'??? 16412 16413
Read more: Gallery: Windows 10 build 10056
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:37.
Find Us