Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
  1.    15 Apr 2015 #241
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Posts : 176
    Win 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by Wynona View Post
    Hmmm, I've installed 10056 too. Guess I need to go to the Insider page and download the last ISO and reinstall Windows 10041.

    That should work? I think? We'll see.
    Since you're already on 10056, I would just wait for the 10061 ISO. Like you said, even if it pops up to install for you install it probably won't work because it's a leaked build.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    15 Apr 2015 #242
    Join Date : Jun 2014
    Posts : 5,544
    Windows 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Wynona View Post
    Hmmm, I've installed 10056 too. Guess I need to go to the Insider page and download the last ISO and reinstall Windows 10041.

    That should work? I think? We'll see.
    I'm still on build 10049 and it's not coming up.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    15 Apr 2015 #243
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,872
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by bobsagetfullhou View Post
    Since you're already on 10056, I would just wait for the 10061 ISO. Like you said, even if it pops up to install for you install it probably won't work because it's a leaked build.
    I have a dual boot system so that I can just format the Windows 10 partition and clean install an ISO. If I install 10041 and don't do anything else, then 10061 (if it's available to me) should install over that. Build 10056 will be long gone!
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    15 Apr 2015 #244
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Athens
    Posts : 96
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit build 14393

    Quote Originally Posted by bobsagetfullhou View Post
    I think MS is trying to push 10061 out to me but its encountering an error:

    Attachment 16803
    Can't you use this tutorial to create an ISO ? ESD to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 ESD File - Windows 10 Forums
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    15 Apr 2015 #245
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,872
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by Winuser View Post
    I'm still on build 10049 and it's not coming up.
    I'm guessing you're on the fast track, Winuser? With so many of us Insiders out here, they may be rolling it out in waves rather than all at once.

    I'm going to Windows 10 News to see if one of our leaders has posted.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    15 Apr 2015 #246
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Posts : 176
    Win 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by NickTh View Post
    It errors out almost immediately so I can't do anything.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    15 Apr 2015 #247
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Athens
    Posts : 96
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit build 14393

    Quote Originally Posted by bobsagetfullhou View Post
    It errors out almost immediately so I can't do anything.
    Ah, so it doesn't download anything, right ? Seeing the error message I thought it downloaded the ESD file but it was unable to install it. My fault then.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    15 Apr 2015 #248
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Posts : 176
    Win 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by NickTh View Post
    Ah, so it doesn't download anything, right ? Seeing the error message I thought it downloaded the ESD file but it was unable to install it. My fault then.
    Nope, download bar starts and then gives error right away. Checked on a few other forums and seems the other people who are running the leaked 10056 build and had 100061 show up for them in Windows Update are all getting the same error.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    15 Apr 2015 #249
    Join Date : Jun 2014
    Posts : 5,544
    Windows 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Wynona View Post
    I'm guessing you're on the fast track, Winuser? With so many of us Insiders out here, they may be rolling it out in waves rather than all at once.

    I'm going to Windows 10 News to see if one of our leaders has posted.
    Yes, I'm on the fast track. I almost upgraded to 10056 in a VM this morning but the download from the link I used had a error when I tried to extract the rare file.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    15 Apr 2015 #250
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Athens
    Posts : 96
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit build 14393

    Quote Originally Posted by bobsagetfullhou View Post
    Nope, download bar starts and then gives error right away. Checked on a few other forums and seems the other people who are running the leaked 10056 build and had 100061 show up for them in Windows Update are all getting the same error.
    Yes, probably it has to do with this: Error code 0x80246017 when trying to download new preview build - Microsoft Community. You can't do much I guess.
    And I've had a hope you would be the first (or someone from this Forum) to leak this new build, just to "break" the usual sources
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
BSOD Randomly when doing anything - Build 10056
Hi. I'm getting a BSOD I've googled the error code and could see it was a RAM Memory Issue. This is not the case. I'm on Build 10056. Tested other RAM in the computer and the same issue occurs. It's random and I can't say when it happens Only...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Windows 10 build 10056: New animations and a resizable Start menu
Read more: Windows 10 build 10056: New animations and a resizable Start menu
Windows 10 News
Windows 10 build 10056: Everything you need to know
Read more: Windows 10 build 10056: Everything you need to know | Windows Central
Windows 10 News
Build 10056 Screenshots Leaked
Some new Start UI changes and 'Another new Recycle Bin Icon'??? 16412 16413
Windows Insider
Gallery: Windows 10 build 10056
Read more: Gallery: Windows 10 build 10056
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:04.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums