Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
  1.    11 Apr 2015 #101
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,148
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by badrobot View Post
    What? Never heard of Nitro? Kari will scold you.
    Uh oh!
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    11 Apr 2015 #102
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Texas
    Posts : 10,506
    Windows 10 Pro X64

    BadRobot, click the edge and drag it
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    11 Apr 2015 #103
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Okotoks
    Posts : 8,753
    Windows 10 Home x64 Windows 10 Prox64

    Have a copy downloaded, but may wait till update Tues to see if it is released
    through Windows update. That's how most customers will do it and I'm choosing
    to test it that way. But the wait is killing me.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  4.    11 Apr 2015 #104
    Join Date : Nov 2013
    Toronto
    Posts : 4,612
    Win 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    BadRobot, click the edge and drag it
    That's the farthest I can go (what you see in photo). I know I can drag it but it's a half-baked feature I think. Still too wide for my taste.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    11 Apr 2015 #105
    Join Date : Nov 2013
    Toronto
    Posts : 4,612
    Win 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by rvbfan View Post
    Have a copy downloaded, but may wait till update Tues to see if it is released
    through Windows update. That's how most customers will do it and I'm choosing
    to test it that way. But the wait is killing me.
    Just do it. The fun starts now not on Tue.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    11 Apr 2015 #106
    Join Date : Sep 2014
    Posts : 92
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by badrobot View Post
    Like this:


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	start.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	216.2 KB 
ID:	16504
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    11 Apr 2015 #107
    Join Date : Sep 2014
    Nashville, TN
    Posts : 3,143
    Windows 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by badrobot View Post
    That's the farthest I can go (what you see in photo). I know I can drag it but it's a half-baked feature I think. Still too wide for my taste.
    It's only resizable in blocks of 4 "medium" size tiles, it's not arbitrarily sizeable.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    11 Apr 2015 #108
    Join Date : Mar 2014
    South Carolina, USA
    Posts : 16,932
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystere View Post
    It's only resizable in blocks of 4 "medium" size tiles, it's not arbitrarily sizeable.
    .
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    11 Apr 2015 #109
    Join Date : Nov 2013
    Toronto
    Posts : 4,612
    Win 10 Pro x64

    Yup. I noticed that.
    MS was too close on that one. I thought I could totally abandon classic shell on succeeding builds. I personally prefer small tiles but I guess I am a minority on this thing so I accept defeat.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    11 Apr 2015 #110
    Join Date : Mar 2014
    South Carolina, USA
    Posts : 16,932
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

    Quote Originally Posted by badrobot View Post
    Yup. I noticed that.
    MS was too close on that one. I thought I could totally abandon classic shell on succeeding builds. I personally prefer small tiles but I guess I am a minority on this thing so I accept defeat.
    I would prefer to be able to make the Start Menu, 2 medium blocks wide.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
BSOD Randomly when doing anything - Build 10056
Hi. I'm getting a BSOD I've googled the error code and could see it was a RAM Memory Issue. This is not the case. I'm on Build 10056. Tested other RAM in the computer and the same issue occurs. It's random and I can't say when it happens Only...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Windows 10 build 10056: New animations and a resizable Start menu
Read more: Windows 10 build 10056: New animations and a resizable Start menu
Windows 10 News
Windows 10 build 10056: Everything you need to know
Read more: Windows 10 build 10056: Everything you need to know | Windows Central
Windows 10 News
Build 10056 Screenshots Leaked
Some new Start UI changes and 'Another new Recycle Bin Icon'??? 16412 16413
Windows Insider
Gallery: Windows 10 build 10056
Read more: Gallery: Windows 10 build 10056
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:46.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums