Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14361 for PC and Mobile Insider

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 602
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview (14971)
       08 Jun 2016 #11

    Just started downloading here... I wasn't expecting a new build until Friday - pleasantly surprised!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    08 Jun 2016 #12

    sgage said: View Post
    Just started downloading here... I wasn't expecting a new build until Friday - pleasantly surprised!
    I agree, and it's looking good so far.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 1,415
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       08 Jun 2016 #13

    Sweet! This build fixed the issue I had with not being able to select which drive to install Windows Store apps on.

    Edit: Is this new in this build? After clicking install, I get a drop down list of options on where to install.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	955.6 KB 
ID:	84088
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 1,831
    W10 Pro + W10 Preview
       08 Jun 2016 #14

    Completed in 22 minutes....certainly speeding up.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    08 Jun 2016 #15

    It sure was a fast instillation.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 728
    Windows 10 and windows 8.1
       08 Jun 2016 #16

    blackroseMD1 said: View Post
    Sweet! This build fixed the issue I had with not being able to select which drive to install Windows Store apps on.

    Edit: Is this new in this build? After clicking install, I get a drop down list of options on where to install.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	955.6 KB 
ID:	84088
    it may be new, don't recall seeing it before.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 1,831
    W10 Pro + W10 Preview
       08 Jun 2016 #17

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    It sure was a fast instillation.
    Hi Bunny....not sure whether American spelling differs to the English version...."instillation" suggests brewing alcohol.
    To Install in English is to do an installation.....perhaps you meant you were having a quick drink to celebrate this latest release.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    08 Jun 2016 #18

    dencal said: View Post
    Hi Bunny....not sure whether American spelling differs to the English version...."instillation" suggests brewing alcohol.
    To Install in English is to do an installation.....perhaps you meant you were having a quick drink to celebrate this latest release.
    No,, I have issues with spelling.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 730
    Windows 1.00 to Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Build 14971.1000
       08 Jun 2016 #19

    I had clean installed 14332 earlier in anticipation of a new build on Friday. It has not picked up the servers yet.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    08 Jun 2016 #20

    dencal said: View Post
    Hi Bunny....not sure whether American spelling differs to the English version...."instillation" suggests brewing alcohol.
    To Install in English is to do an installation.....perhaps you meant you were having a quick drink to celebrate this latest release.
    In America it has nothing to do with brewing alcohol. Instill - definition of instill by The Free Dictionary
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Related Threads
695034380524216320 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257 | Windows Experience Blog
Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257 https://www.tenforums.com/windows-10-news/39650-announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-14257-a.html ;)
690233336740974592 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11102 | Windows Experience Blog
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10576 | Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10 How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10
Just available on my machine. AMEN. Rich 22747 UPDATE: Whoa! Another Windows 10 PC build! Build 10159 - Windows 10 Forums
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:27.
Find Us